Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:01:13 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  What TV Shows Are you Watching? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: What TV Shows Are you Watching?  (Read 37019 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2023, 12:18:06 PM »

Breaking Bad

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2023, 05:05:06 PM »

I've been watching the teen horror series MIDNIGHT CLUB on Netflix.
Pretty good, actually.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2023, 04:24:20 PM »

The Civil War (miniseries) - Ken Burns documentary

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2023, 03:39:11 AM »

Good Omens 2.

I had some reservations going into the second season, but the first episode and a half have been engaging enough. Both myself and Kristi are looking forward to watching the rest of the season.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2023, 08:26:19 AM »

Good Omens 2.

I had some reservations going into the second season, but the first episode and a half have been engaging enough. Both myself and Kristi are looking forward to watching the rest of the season.

I'm considering it. Like you, I have reservations that a sequel was needed.

Just did a quick watch of the 4-episode anime "Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan." Macabre horror stories, uneven, would not really recommend, but you could do worse.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2023, 09:43:55 AM »

Watched the first of Wes Anderson's 4 short Roald Dahl movies for Netflix, "The Wonderful World of Henry Sugar." 4/5, recommended to just about anyone.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2023, 11:44:19 AM »

finally decided to check out THE SOPRANOS. I feel like the hype has died down enough for me to watch it objectively :)

amazingly I actually got through the first episode which is very rare for me and post 1980s tv series. I've made it to 2 episodes but now I've had enough. kind of GOODFELLAS- lite... that's how I'd describe it.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2023, 09:58:07 AM »

finally decided to check out THE SOPRANOS. I feel like the hype has died down enough for me to watch it objectively :)

amazingly I actually got through the first episode which is very rare for me and post 1980s tv series. I've made it to 2 episodes but now I've had enough. kind of GOODFELLAS- lite... that's how I'd describe it.

The way people reacted to that series put me off, which....I shouldn't let other people influence me, but I did and often do.

It's definitely a great series and it's also definitely overrated. (Which is also true of Mad Men, an all-time favorite of mine.) On the surface The Sopranos appears to be the most overt and least subtle show ever made, but I've seen YouTube episodes that point out a lot of tiny and almost unnoticeable things go on that if you catch them do add an appreciation for how much detail went into making the series work. Incidentally, I haven't finished the whole run and bailed mid-way through season five without having  felt too motivated to get back to it since I know how things turned out.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2023, 11:43:24 AM »

yeah I may go back to it... I tolerated a whole episode (plus) which is more than I managed for BREAKING BAD, THE WIRE, and WESTWORLD for example. ... not trying to sound like a snob, there just seems to be a certain style, a certain atmosphere and attitude and many other things that newer tv series tend to do, which grate on me hard. things that are tough to properly explain. my loss I guess

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2023, 12:51:27 PM »

yeah I may go back to it... I tolerated a whole episode (plus) which is more than I managed for BREAKING BAD, THE WIRE, and WESTWORLD for example. ... not trying to sound like a snob, there just seems to be a certain style, a certain atmosphere and attitude and many other things that newer tv series tend to do, which grate on me hard. things that are tough to properly explain. my loss I guess

Westworld was a disappointment, and all the praise I hear for The Wire can't make me watch it because it's too bleak and off-putting, but Breaking Bad is a masterpiece, I think, and so is Better Call Saul. In BCS there was a powerful moment when a flickering candle of all things entered the narrative in a way that was enough to make me want to bow down to the makers of the episode.

OnlineIPTVPlayer
New Visitor

« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2023, 11:49:10 AM »

As a big fan of cricket, watching the live Cricket World Cup 2023 using the free online IPTV player, for which i got the tv channel list form the GitHub and using the free IPTV player, it helped me to watch without any subscription or fee. so you can also check out to this.

But, make sure that the available M3U files are copyrighted free and legal to use in you're location.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2023, 06:15:49 PM »

GEN V - A spinoff of Amazon Prime's hit series THE BOYS, the story is set at a college for Vought superheros in training. Students are disappearing into an underground lab known as The Woods, and those who go look for them get their memories wiped.  About five episodes in and utterly baffled as to what will come next.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2023, 08:35:36 PM »

Binge re-watched Fleabag. Still as great the third time. I wish she was my friend, though if she were I'd watch out for cars. I'd be willing to get a guinea pig. I binge re-watched Fleabag. Just to be clear.

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2023, 01:26:10 PM »

MIAMI VICE season 2

this show must've seemed so radical and hard hitting in comparison to TJ HOOKER. but although I don't mind this and I can actualy get through full episodes, I find it slightly lacking in character / charm..., Hooker wins for me.  (even though series 4 - 5 are kinda weak)

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2023, 01:37:37 PM »

Gen V.

A spin off from The Boys. If you've seen that show you know what to expect.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 06:07:52 PM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  What TV Shows Are you Watching? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.