Main Menu

Star Trek: Picard

Started by sprite75, March 24, 2022, 01:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprite75

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

sprite75

Quote from: Trevor on March 24, 2022, 03:07:12 PM
Poor old Kirk Thatcher  :teddyr: :teddyr:

I was surprised as heck to see that.
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

In my local cinema when Kirk Thatcher shuts off the boom box with his face  :teddyr: the audience started clapping  :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

chainsaw midget

Now there's a character I never expected to see return.   :bouncegiggle:

Neville

I like what they're doing in season two so far. Enough Borg to make it interesting and Brent Spiner doing yet another character who is not Data. Life is good.
Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.

Jim H

Season two starts off well, it's probably better on balance than season one, but it quickly gets bad, poorly written, and mostly a waste of time. It also appears season 3 will have virtually nothing to do with seasons 1 and 2.  It has to be one of the most poorly planned TV series ever created, as it was apparently intended to be 3 seasons from the start.

indianasmith

Did we watch the same show?  I loved Season 2 WAY more than Season 1!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Season three was good. I am cautiously optimistic that maybe the franchise is pointing toward the right direction....again?
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Jim H

Quote from: ER on May 22, 2023, 10:24:30 AM
Season three was good. I am cautiously optimistic that maybe the franchise is pointing toward the right direction....again?

Pretty much where I'm at.  There were some holes for sure, some rough plotting, but I enjoyed the journey overall in season 3.  I hope they can do more after this point in the timeline, and not some weird prequel or 500 years further into the future.