Main Menu

NEW YORK NINJA (2021)

Started by Allhallowsday, May 14, 2022, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allhallowsday

NEW YORK NINJA (2021)  Was on TCM Underground last night... 2021...?  Shot in 1984, abandoned and unreleased, hours of found footage with no sound was reconstructed, edited, and working actors dubbed voices from a surviving script.  I switched on and off.  Each time I turned it on, I laughed out loud or my jaw dropped.  Absurd and naive, hilarious stunts.  Next time it's on, I'll be watching that crap.  Innocently repulsive.   :thumbup:  :smile:

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Trevor

Quote from: Allhallowsday on May 14, 2022, 02:41:05 PM
NEW YORK NINJA (2021)  Was on TCM Underground last night... 2021...?  Shot in 1984, abandoned and unreleased, hours of found footage with no sound was reconstructed, edited, and working actors dubbed voices from a surviving script.  I switched on and off.  Each time I turned it on, I laughed out loud or my jaw dropped.  Absurd and naive, hilarious stunts.  Next time it's on, I'll be watching that crap.  Innocently repulsive.   :thumbup:  :smile:

When a film lists a re-director, then you know it's going to be lots of fun. I need to see this as I could use a good laugh 😊😊🐢
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trini

Rediscovered ninja B-movie from the 80's? Count me in.

chainsaw midget