Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:20:47 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The links page on Badmovies.org « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The links page on Badmovies.org  (Read 1469 times)
chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 16, 2022, 09:14:52 PM »

Out of curiosity and a sense of nostalgia, I decided to check the links page on the main website to see if any of them were still around. 

(I miss sites having link pages.)

In case you're curious as well ...

Cold Fusion Video Reviews
  is dead. 

Cinema Suicide gives me a Japanese (I think) page that doesn't look like it has anything to do with Cinema or suicide. 

Jabootu's Bad Movie Dimension is still up.  And active! 

Bad Cinema Diary's link now leads to a webpage on Cathuria Australia that says has an article titled "Common reasons people need to look for their interests when enrolling in creative workshops."

Shadow's B-Movie Graveyard is still up and was active up until January last year with an update post saying that it'll probably be a little while until it updates again. 

The link to wtfFilm still leads to a website of somekind, but it has nothing to do with movies.  It seems like one of those soulless random article sites that has been abandoned. 

The B-Movie Film Vault was actualy updated not quite a year ago and looks like an actual modern site!

Post Apocalypse Films is dead.

The Rogue Reviewers link leads to one of those old "coming soon" placeholder webpages. 

William Girdler.com is still up.  I look a bit old fashioned and I'm not sure how long ago it was updated, but then again, there probabaly isn't a lot you can add to a page about a bad movie director that died in 1978. 

The Bad Movie Report was last updated in 2010, but it's still up. 

So I think I'll go explore some old webpages for a while, just for the heck of it. 
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 09:38:02 PM »

I kind of miss the Tomb of Anubis page. 

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pacman000

It's root beer & a candy cigar!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 10:47:07 PM »

Nathan Shumate, former webmaster for ColdFusionVideo, has a new site focused on his art. At least, I think it’s the same guy; before his Cold Fusion’s web host crashed he’d started posting more art projects than reviews, going by memory.

Anyways, here’s the site: https://nathanshumate.com/

Video Game Article Archive: https://vgaa.neocities.org/
WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 11:07:03 PM »

Nathan Shumate, former webmaster for ColdFusionVideo, has a new site focused on his art. At least, I think it’s the same guy; before his Cold Fusion’s web host crashed he’d started posting more art projects than reviews, going by memory.

Anyways, here’s the site: https://nathanshumate.com/

Cool, surreal stuff....
He used to post Cheap Caffeine on facebook, but now it's just the occasional political post.....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 11:09:29 PM »

https://cheapcaffeine.net/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Nathan45
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 04:01:37 PM »

Nathan Schumate (No relation to me) does have some plans to repost his old reviews, he lost all of them when his host crashed or something, but the raw text of most of them were saved on webarhive.org.

Its nice that Jabootu.net is still active, although I'd love to see a actual classic 50 page review like he used to do again.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The links page on Badmovies.org « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.