Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:00:54 AM
713398 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Judge Reinhold « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Judge Reinhold  (Read 2482 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: May 29, 2022, 08:58:34 AM »

This man---and this is a scientific fact--- was in 8-percent of all movies released between 1984 and 1987, and yet he has never been seen since by anyone, even the IRS. Why isn't this clear case of celebrity abduction by the folks chasing Randy Quaid better known?

Seriously, what a strange career trajectory he had. I wonder if he spilled a drink on some Hollywood big shot or flirted with a Mobster's wife

Just thinking about him today.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 09:07:14 AM »

This man---and this is a scientific fact--- was in 8-percent of all movies released between 1984 and 1987, and yet he has never been seen since by anyone, even the IRS. Why isn't this clear case of celebrity abduction by the folks chasing Randy Quaid better known?

Seriously, what a strange career trajectory he had. I wonder if he spilled a drink on some Hollywood big shot or flirted with a Mobster's wife

Just thinking about him today.

He was arrested at an airport in 2016 and hasn't had a film released since 2017.  Question

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Reinhold

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 04:40:13 PM »

He was seriously talented, too -  a perfect straight man for Eddie Murphy.
Always did wonder why his career fizzled.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 11:39:44 PM »

well with old Randy he did do another film not that long ago a couple years i think? i have not seen it so i dunno how big or small of a part he was in it. with Judge maybe he retired from acting? you never did hear an announcement from Gene Hackman when he quit movies though years later he did confirm it in interviews.

they are suppose to make one more Beverly Hills Cop film with Eddie and last i heard John Ashton is going to come back. in the trivia on IDMB it says that Judge turned it down to be in another Santa Claus film that never was made. so who knows?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 08:42:05 AM »

Randy isn't in movies anymore because he's a wingnut.

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/Crc95dKoGs8

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 08:15:09 AM »

Randy isn't in movies anymore because he's a wingnut.

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/Crc95dKoGs8

That's not his craziest performance by a long shot. Back in 2015 he either had sex (or simulated it) with his wife on camera while she held a picture of Rupert Murdoch over her face.

https://youtu.be/xGJX3UmWdcs

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 08:47:50 AM »

^ Even with half the video blocked, just hearing it made me turn it off. Yikes!  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 06:20:11 PM »

to be fair part of his stupidity in recent years isn't all his fault some of it let's be fair is his wife's fault i think she had part in it too.  if i recall and you can correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it her fault why they ran in the 1st place cause of some stupid sh*t she did ?  so had he just turned her in to take a guess he may have a career.  if my memory is right on this
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 09:39:41 PM »

to be fair part of his stupidity in recent years isn't all his fault some of it let's be fair is his wife's fault i think she had part in it too.  if i recall and you can correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it her fault why they ran in the 1st place cause of some stupid sh*t she did ?  so had he just turned her in to take a guess he may have a career.  if my memory is right on this

We're off topic but yeah, his problems all seem to have started when he met his crazy current wife. You can review the whole R. Quaid story here: https://youtu.be/wzEds7mysMs

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2022, 04:04:22 PM »

true i just didn't want to put all the blame on him that's all. but i grew up watching Judge Reinhold's films and i'd say out of all of them i want to say my favorite one is prolly Pandemonium (1982)  i just love that film there's just something about it that still makes me laugh the gas Chamber where the inmates had taken over the prison and they put the Warden in the gas Chamber where you than see a big fat guy sit on the Toilet and they put her in a room behind her that still makes me laugh
ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 10:23:41 AM »

Fast Times!
pennywise37

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2022, 04:16:55 AM »

yeah fast times is great but i dunno which one i love more fast times does not have the house of bad pies like Pandemonium does though
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2022, 01:31:43 AM »

He was "The Close Talker" on Seinfeld.
pennywise37

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2022, 02:02:48 AM »

has he retired from acting? last i had heard about him is he had turned down the Next/last Beverly Hills Cop 4 to do the next Santa Claus film that was at least 5 years ago and he hasn't done anything in about that time i don't think.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Judge Reinhold « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.