Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:10:27 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  CHINA 9, LIBERTY 37 (1978) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CHINA 9, LIBERTY 37 (1978)  (Read 1427 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: June 17, 2022, 02:01:18 PM »

CHINA 9, LIBERTY 37 (1978) was on TCM last night, I had never heard of this film.
Starring JENNY AGUTTER the awesome WARREN OATES and (never heard of) FABIO TESTI.  Violent, gruesome, barren, oh that JENNY has the loveliest figure which I was glad to have caught those lovemaking scenes (stilted as they were).  Was that JENNY's bottom?  Looks as good as the front.
The camera likes TESTI (that name BounceGiggle) but looks can only go so far (he can't act).

Kurappy directing, downright bizarre editing and set-ups... I think I want to own a copy!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:03:55 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 03:00:41 PM »

never heard of this movie (catchy title... not)  but your description sounds like it might be up my street

also being a big giallo fan I do have a couple of movies with Fabio Testi in... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SOLANGE? being the one that springs to mind and he plays the male lead in that

he also married the very hot Edwige Fenech, who was in loads of giallos

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 04:38:25 PM »

never heard of this movie (catchy title... not)  but your description sounds like it might be up my street...

As soon as I watched that opening sequence, I realized I was watching Giallo.  Cool.  
WARREN OATES' best part that I can think of.  JENNY!  Oh my.   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2022, 04:31:03 AM »

never heard of this movie (catchy title... not)  but your description sounds like it might be up my street

The poster says 'Love, Lead and Fury', which is a lot more catchy.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 11:03:57 AM »

I have this in a Mill Creek 50-Movie pack. I watched it 8 or 10 years ago but don't remember much about it.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  CHINA 9, LIBERTY 37 (1978) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.