Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:27:51 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Modern Zero Budget Fantasy Movie Written/Directed/Starring/Music by Bratty Teen « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Modern Zero Budget Fantasy Movie Written/Directed/Starring/Music by Bratty Teen  (Read 4825 times)
qlopp
New Visitor

« on: August 14, 2022, 11:18:32 PM »

Hi, I had seen this movie on Youtube (most likely) a few years ago based on some bad movie recommendation tip; most likely it was showcased on something like Red Letter Media, CineMassacre, Good Bad or Bad Bad, or similar review channels or The Flop House podcast, but I've gone over what I can find of their episode lists with no joy.  The budget on this "film" is zero, as in nobody is in SAG, it's probably shot on an iPhone, and the actor/friends make or bring their clothing for costumes.  It's on the same production level as The Incredible Bulk or Ben and Arthur, what I affectionately call an ambitious home movie.  I can remember surprisingly little about it so my descriptions will be poor.  I'm really looking for some of the music videos this Writer/Producer/Actor/Musician (WPAM) did and posted online.  They are terrible sort of hip hop type tripe and her singing is flat and unpleasant, yet like some of the brash rejects in first round American Idol outtakes she thinks she's a gift to music.  I want to show these videos to someone to prove I didn't make it up :-)

The girl/woman seems to be possibly Indian/Pakistani/? American and I would suspect she was a spoiled teen or 20-something IRL at time of filming.  She's the main character in a cast of other people her age.  I believe the main plot device is something like a magic necklace, tiara, or amulet that makes the wearer into some kind of princess, maybe Egyptian.  I seem to remember a lot of green screen backgrounds, greenish colored after effects like wispy fog indicating a soul is being transferred into a body, and a snake or snake god protagonist type creature.  It has a love interest sub plot and I believe her character changes from "good" to "evil" and back which affects her ability to find love.  The character may bilocate as well or travel time but it's a mess of a movie so I didn't get too far into it, I just remember being slack jawed at how bad it was.  My guess on release date would be 2010 - 2018.  Every once in a while something like this is ambitiously marketed enough to get exposure through something like Netflix'x DVD rental service.  I think that might have been how it was distributed, however it's just as good a chance it was uploaded to the internet for free as a vanity project.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 11:52:10 PM »

I would guess this is DIAMOND COBRA VS WHITE FOX https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3178320/
It involves a magical necklace, Egyptian mythology, and disastrous green screen.
qlopp
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 01:42:59 AM »

I would guess this is DIAMOND COBRA VS WHITE FOX
(Link removed since my neophyte status doesn't allow posting of links)
It involves a magical necklace, Egyptian mythology, and disastrous green screen.

THANK YOU, Rayo!

I apologize about the huge gap in replying.  I didn't get a notification about your reply so I forgot about it for a while, then couldn't find the site to check in.  I just stumbled upon this thread by searching more effective terms.

Diamond Cobra vs White Fox, wow!  It was RLM who did the infamous review.  Sadly it has since been removed courtesy of Deuandra Brown, aka Triple Threat's legal team, aka her.
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2023, 07:47:52 AM »

Solved!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Modern Zero Budget Fantasy Movie Written/Directed/Starring/Music by Bratty Teen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.