Main Menu

RECENT VIEWINGS (Bad Movie Thread!)

Started by M.10rda, November 23, 2023, 07:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie no.one

FINAL DESTINATION 5 (2011)

pretty much the only enduring horror franchise born in the 2000s that I can get down with... seen 'em all about 3 or 4 times. just trashy popcorn throwaway stuff but somehow watchable to me. they know what they are, and aim mid-height  :smile: ... the gymnastics scene in this one still gets an 'uurgh'.


didn't like the recent reboot though.

M.10rda

I forget if you posted about it a year and a half ago... what didn't you like about BLOODLINES? Basically another sequel, not a reboot, final appearance of Tony Todd et al.

zombie no.one

I felt like it was trying way too hard to ram home the fact that it's a Final Destination movie, while ironically seeming more like any other random 2020's teeny horror... plus an overload of crash-bang-wallop chaos as it went on. just didn't tickle me

M.10rda

I liked the "crash-bang-wallop chaos" myself. It was a little mean-spirited but then they all are. I will be posting a retort to your RESIDENT EVIL review in the other section...  :smile: