Main Menu

Movie Title Chains

Started by Rev. Powell, January 19, 2024, 08:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

Ruby Strangelove, Young Witch

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

I knew you'd connect Night of the Hunter to The Deer Hunter



Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

And I knew you were going to connect Killing of a Sacred Deer with The Deer Hunter. We are becoming predictable!

Ten Violent Women



I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...