Main Menu

Descriptions of Bad Movies that don't exist

Started by lester1/2jr, February 05, 2024, 05:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lester1/2jr

"It's like a later era Melrose Place season finale directed by Godfrey Ho"

"Imagine a typical spooky kid Japanese horror movie but set in the world of Pee Wee's Big Adventure, with numerous annoying fourth wall breaks"

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

zombie no.one

"the wardrobe department did a stellar job... this movie has a lot of wardrobes."
please do not mock my potato.

M.10rda

Are we just making these up? 'Cause I feel like I've actually seen that Japanese Pee-Wee one!

javakoala

"It's like two parts 'Catcher in the Rye', one part 'Lisztomania' on 'Ludes, and served with a generous helping of 'Skarktopus'. But done seriously, you know?"
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

indianasmith

EXPLODING COWS FROM MARS combines the plot consistency of HIGHLANDER 2 with the production quality of JEBEDIAH'S AXE, if both were produced by a drug-addicted used car salesman with Tourette's Syndrome.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on February 05, 2024, 11:00:44 PM
EXPLODING COWS FROM MARS combines the plot consistency of HIGHLANDER 2 with the production quality of JEBEDIAH'S AXE, if both were produced by a drug-addicted used car salesman with Tourette's Syndrome.

Oy 😳😆😄😅🤣🤣🐢
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

zombie no.one

"This film is clearly the work of a director who watched all the Police Academy movies and decided the main problem was that they were way too realistic."
please do not mock my potato.

Trevor

The Thunderbox

A South African with tummy troubles causes havoc in his area by misusing an outside toilet 😳😉🐢

chainsaw midget

"This is exactly the kind of movie Jim Henson would have made, if Jim Henson was a deranged crack-freak."

Alex

Quote from: chainsaw midget on February 06, 2024, 10:18:41 AM
"This is exactly the kind of movie Jim Henson would have made, if Jim Henson was a deranged crack-freak."

Sounds like Meet the Feebles.  :thumbup:
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

lester1/2jr

Due to it's sexual innuendo mainly, "Three's Company" was huge in Italy. This buddy cop comedy featuring a cop with two female partners isn't funny though and makes no sense: no police department has an arrangement like this and why would they? The women are quite beautiful, though.

Trevor

Test Tickles: The Ying and Yang of the Squeeze.

The plot is too thick and curly to make any sense of it at all 😳😉

LilCerberus

A movie about having killed the unkillable!!! :teddyr:
And it was a houseplant.... :lookingup:
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

javakoala

It's the kind of movie that you get a sense of the filmmaker's intent but a whole lot more of what they didn't intend.
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.