Main Menu

Is this forum running extremely slow for anyone else?

Started by chainsaw midget, September 13, 2026, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chainsaw midget


Trevor

Quote from: chainsaw midget on September 13, 2026, 08:44:17 PMOr is it just me?

The site is painfully slow.

I've tried to log on 5 times today and no luck until now.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Rev. Powell

Yes. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it but hope it will get better. Last time this happened it did improve on its own.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Trevor

Quote from: Dr. Whom on September 15, 2026, 01:14:31 AMIt took me about 15 minutes to get to here, so yes.

It's been OK today so far (9:45 pm here)
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

I have timed out a lot the last few days trying to get here

otherwise it has taken me a long while to gain access to the forum
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Dr. Whom

This is the first time I've been able to log in in days and it took me about 20 minutes. I don't think this forum is long for this world.
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

zombie no.one

Quote from: Dr. Whom on September 29, 2026, 01:25:50 AMThis is the first time I've been able to log in in days and it took me about 20 minutes. I don't think this forum is long for this world.

same as... no access for days. (not having any issues or delays right now though.

I don't do any social media or whatnot, so if the final bell rings for this place I want you to know that you are all legends! the bona fide internet elite  :drink:

Trevor

Quote from: zombie no.one on Today at 03:15:46 AM
Quote from: Dr. Whom on September 29, 2026, 01:25:50 AMThis is the first time I've been able to log in in days and it took me about 20 minutes. I don't think this forum is long for this world.

same as... no access for days. (not having any issues or delays right now though.

I don't do any social media or whatnot, so if the final bell rings for this place I want you to know that you are all legends! the bona fide internet elite  :drink:

Same to you, Zombie.😊😊🐢

I've been here many years, got here while looking for info on a movie called BILLY JACK.

It would break my heart if this place shut down permanently.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

it's was much easier getting on here yesterday
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

zombie no.one

Quote from: Trevor on Today at 05:07:20 AMSame to you, Zombie.😊😊🐢

I've been here many years, got here while looking for info on a movie called BILLY JACK.

It would break my heart if this place shut down permanently.

...came for the BILLY, stayed for the JACK!  :smile:

I can't remember how or why I found this place now... randomly stumbling around those old back corners of the internet that used to exist.

everything online seems way more regimented now

Trevor

Quote from: zombie no.one on Today at 08:52:20 AM
Quote from: Trevor on Today at 05:07:20 AMSame to you, Zombie.😊😊🐢

I've been here many years, got here while looking for info on a movie called BILLY JACK.

It would break my heart if this place shut down permanently.

...came for the BILLY, stayed for the JACK!  :smile:

I can't remember how or why I found this place now... randomly stumbling around those old back corners of the internet that used to exist.

everything online seems way more regimented now

Agreed.

I also enjoyed the old IMDB message boards: they were nice until there was an influx of knowitalls, trolls and flamers.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.