Main Menu

Is this forum running extremely slow for anyone else?

Started by chainsaw midget, September 13, 2026, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

I recommend ticking the box that says "always stay logged in" when you log in. It will help prevent you from being locked out when the forum is slow.

Registration for this website expires June of next year. We'll see if Andrew renews it, but if not we should have 9 more months.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Dr. Whom

Quote from: Rev. Powell on Today at 10:00:24 AMI recommend ticking the box that says "always stay logged in" when you log in. It will help prevent you from being locked out when the forum is slow.

Registration for this website expires June of next year. We'll see if Andrew renews it, but if not we should have 9 more months.

I will try that. I'll miss this place if it disappears. This is one of the few troll-free spaces on the internet where people act in good faith.
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.