Main Menu

Looking for a movie from my childhood

Started by lilguzma, October 06, 2026, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilguzma

Right so. hello guys. first post here.

I am looking for a maybe bad kids movie I remember. I am 90% sure its from the 90s but it could also be from the 80s. I remember watching it along with Warriors of Virtue. Here is everything I remember about it.

A group of kids meet I think a old Asian guy who runs some kind of shop. I remember them getting small rocks or gems from him and they fight like power rangers. I do not remember if there was any kind of transformation like power rangers or who or what they fought.

I know its not a lot to go on.. But I been looking for this movie for near 10 years and at this point I think I dreamed it up. Please can anyone help with this?

lilguzma

Minor update.

I think this movie was dubed

Trevor

Quote from: lilguzma on October 06, 2026, 05:23:59 PMRight so. hello guys. first post here.

I am looking for a maybe bad kids movie I remember. I am 90% sure its from the 90s but it could also be from the 80s. I remember watching it along with Warriors of Virtue. Here is everything I remember about it.

A group of kids meet I think a old Asian guy who runs some kind of shop. I remember them getting small rocks or gems from him and they fight like power rangers. I do not remember if there was any kind of transformation like power rangers or who or what they fought.

I know its not a lot to go on.. But I been looking for this movie for near 10 years and at this point I think I dreamed it up. Please can anyone help with this?

I asked Chatgpt and they suggested the film BIOKIDS (1990) from the Philippines.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

M.10rda

Welcome, Lilguzma! There is a whole Board for this kind of question:
https://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php?board=8.0

...But I am glad you visited us and hope you will come back even after you figure out whether your movie was BIOKIDS or something else. Tell us how it was if you watch it again!  :smile:

lilguzma

Quote from: M.10rda on October 07, 2026, 06:53:44 AMWelcome, Lilguzma! There is a whole Board for this kind of question:
https://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php?board=8.0

...But I am glad you visited us and hope you will come back even after you figure out whether your movie was BIOKIDS or something else. Tell us how it was if you watch it again!  :smile:

my Bad. thats on me for not digging more into it, will not happen again

lilguzma

Quote from: Trevor on October 06, 2026, 10:00:54 PMI asked Chatgpt and they suggested the film BIOKIDS (1990) from the Philippines.

Thank you. I will move this to the right page. but I do not think Biokids is the right movie. but it is for sure close

M.10rda

No problem, I wasn't scolding you. I enjoyed perusing that huge WWTM? section for months before I posted anything else on this website.