Main Menu

OT: Russian fishermen eat alien.

Started by Neville, February 08, 2007, 07:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreyHeldpen

Quote from: RCMerchant on February 09, 2007, 07:11:12 AM
It really is a f@cking p**ser! They had the sense to film it, they MUST have realized how unusual it was....than what the HELL possesed them to EAT IT. How can they be so...so....braindead? I hope it was a radioactive mutant, a result of Chernobyl,and they  :hatred:DIE!

Ok, I realize you're upset, as I am, but seriously, calm down a little. Wishing death to them is bit much, don't you think?
"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."

RCMerchant

yeah.After awhile,I was just kinda playing with it...I'm a cartoonist...I like to play with the absurd... :wink:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

T-Rex Television

That fish-thing is going to give me nightmares! It looks like an alien!
"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Wortcov

reminds me of a thing I saw in a book.

there was a guy that had take some fishbones and the jaws from one of dose and tried to sell it ass a "dead alien"

JaseSF

Indeed skates are a very common fish most often unwanted bi-catch caught in fishing gear.  Most fishermen would just throw it back in the ocean...not eat it.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Wortcov

Quote from: Wortcov on May 27, 2007, 03:52:56 PM
reminds me of a thing I saw in a book.

there was a guy that had take some fishbones and the jaws from one of dose and tried to sell it ass a "dead alien"

I find that book today and I was wrong about that one, they was sold as baby dragons, not aliens....

Raffine

Skates were also likely the basis of the legends of one of the oddest Sea Monsters believed to be waiting for Medieval sailors: "Sea Bishops" or "Sea Monks".

Those religious sailors would try to get the fishies to bless their boats; those godless Rooskies just eat 'em!
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.