Main Menu

Best RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT?

Started by voltron, January 08, 2011, 05:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voltron

For me, this would have to be Cheryl Lawson's scene in the Dead Pit where she dreams that she is tied up and firehosed by a sadistic nurse and BLAM! Best boob shot ever. My freind and I talked about the movie in school. He didn't make it all the way through the whole movie, but he asked "Did she go topless in that one?". My answer : "Oh HELL YES!" So can anybody think of some great gratuitous breast shots?
"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"

Couchtr26

I think Airplane has some of the best to be honest. 
Ah, the good old days.

indianasmith

For pure randomnymity, the one at the beginning of THE MICROWAVE MASSACRE cracked me up.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

LilCerberus

The possession scene in "Huntress: Spirit of the Night". :teddyr:

It reminds me of that line from that episode of "The Monkees" in which aliens steal Mickey Dolenz's pants.

Mickey - "I was putting my clothes on, but my clothes took off! Could it be my clothes are putting me on?"

Narrator - "Is he the world's fastest exhibitionist?"
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

AndyC

Quote from: Couchtr26 on January 08, 2011, 08:44:39 PM
I think Airplane has some of the best to be honest. 

In terms of hitting the audience out of the blue with a totally gratuitous closeup shot of breasts, I would have to agree.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Mofo Rising

I think it was in the movie "Black Roses." One of those demon-possessed heavy metal band movies from the '80s at least.

Anyway, about two-thirds through the movie it cuts to a scene where a woman removes her top and starts playing with her breasts in front of a mirror. Does it have anything to do with the movie? No. Do they even bother to show the woman's face? No.

Completely random and gratuitous. It's as if the director was painting an impressionist piece. "It doesn't need to make sense! The movie just needs a dab of gratuitous breast shots, right here. Edit it in! Tomorrow is another day, after all."
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

RCMerchant

In TNT JACKSON-there is no reason whatsoever  for Jeanne Bell to go through a long kung fu fight topless-but bless her heart-she does.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Dr. Whom

Leprechaun in Space! The princess condemns you to death by showing you her breasts??
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

claws

The nude zombie boobs in the Dawn of the Dead remake. They can only be seen in the German DVD release. They masked the boobs for the U.S. release.  :bluesad:

JPickettIII

For me the best shot was the shower scene in the movie "Starship Troopers".  Dizzy was the hottest thing next to the sun.  I knew this before the shower scene but then after her breast shot, WOW.  She had a most perfect bod I have seen in a long long time.  The breasts made me loose my focus on everything else.  I give a  :thumbup: :thumbup: :cheers: :drink: :drink: :buggedout:.

Later,

John

:hot:
\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///

Used Meathook

Lots of great stuff in the film Mausoleum with Bobbie Bresee. She's a total babe!  :hot:

RCMerchant

Quote from: Used Meathook on January 09, 2011, 12:45:31 PM
Lots of great stuff in the film Mausoleum with Bobbie Bresee. She's a total babe!  :hot:

Karma for that one!

Catch her in EVIL SPAWN-she does a nice shower scene.  :twirl:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

The Burgomaster

I think once all the votes have been posted someone should create a compilation video.  I would pay good, green money for such a thing.
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

LilCerberus

Zapped
'nuff said  :bouncegiggle:

Zapped 2 couldn't really hold my attention, but the scene at the end with the itching sauce, in which the cheerleaders scratch enough to make their sweater come apart reeks of random gratuity. i always thought it would've made more sense, if threw in some drama, & had the ladies rip their own shirts open to get to that itch.

In the opening scene of Demon Rage, Lana Wood has a wardrobe malfunction that looks more like a flub that they decided not to fix.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

retrorussell

The "Catholic School Girls In Trouble" skit in Kentucky Fried Movie was kinda sleazy to begin with so maybe the breast shots weren't quite so random.  But Uschi Digard's ridiculously massive boobs caught guys by surprise when they were pressed against the shower glass.  Holy mother o' Jesus! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."