MADE FOR TV Horrors!

Started by RCMerchant, August 18, 2011, 05:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

I was talking about Shivers!
Quote from: voltron on August 21, 2011, 09:14:37 PM
Quote from: Archivist on August 18, 2011, 10:53:33 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on August 18, 2011, 10:37:53 PM
Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie.
Hey, what about Shivers and Slugs?  :question:
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Leah

I liked Cheesey car movies (Surprised? :wink:), As in Killdozer, Duel, The Car, etc. But one of the more confusing and bad ass was Wheels of Terror. Why? A female school bus driver goes berserk and chases down the bad guys to get her daughter back. pure bad ass and cheesey at the same time! :cheers:
yeah no.

voltron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJBmfmlYto

I remember watching this one with my grandmother when I was all but 4 years old.  :smile:
"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"

alandhopewell

Quote from: DCA on August 18, 2011, 05:43:02 PM
surprised to see DUEL was a made-for-tv movie.

is that to say it didn't ever get a cinema release?

As did many MFTV movies, it was released theatrically in Europe.
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

tracy

Quote from: El Toro Loco on August 21, 2011, 11:29:30 PM
I liked Cheesey car movies (Surprised? :wink:), As in Killdozer, Duel, The Car, etc. But one of the more confusing and bad ass was Wheels of Terror. Why? A female school bus driver goes berserk and chases down the bad guys to get her daughter back. pure bad ass and cheesey at the same time! :cheers:

I liked "Duel". :thumbup:
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.