Main Menu

Personal Questions

Started by RCMerchant, February 05, 2022, 11:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claws

There's not much pie culture here in Germany. The German word for Pie is Pastete (pastry), but is something completely different. The closest thing to a pie in Germany is probably tarte (tart), but it is still miles off

That said, I do love me some pumpkin or pecan pie, but I'd choose cake.
Is it October yet?

Alex

I do have a fondness for Fray Bentos pies.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

ER

^ Sugar is a pathway to the most widespread addiction in the world, and a leading contributor to all of the most common causes of death. Sugar is evil, vile, fattening, tooth-decaying, destructive, and so utterly delicious that it surely hints at the existence of some central source of ensnaring evil in the world.

And, uh, pie. Pumpkin or pecan. Oh, so good.

But run, it's a trap!
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Rev. Powell on January 19, 2024, 08:47:13 AM
...Yeah, when people carry on private feuds in a public forum...  :thumbdown:
Yes, a dead forum with no moderation. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Allhallowsday

Quote from: ER on January 19, 2024, 06:23:46 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on January 18, 2024, 11:26:14 PM
Quote from: ER on January 18, 2024, 02:44:22 PM
^ I guess someone had better acknowledge AHD is back among us before he implodes or something. Seems like he reallllly wants us to notice his return. Uh, welcome back to the message board after apparently saying you were leaving at new year's or something, I gather, John?  I "guess" that's what he's saying?  :lookingup:

As you well know, I NEVER said I was leaving. YOU said you were.  So?

Can you show me where I said that?

You deleted it skirt er.   And you were the only one I wanted to see the mystery question.  You speak only for yourself.   Troublemaker. 

The forum rules do not specifically outline rules regarding the private messaging system.  Skirted by the only authority present, efforts for advice or ministering without accusation were rebuffed by two members.  Dead forum, it's just a matter of time whether it be fire or ice. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

ER

Quote from: Allhallowsday on January 19, 2024, 06:51:47 PM
Quote from: ER on January 19, 2024, 06:23:46 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on January 18, 2024, 11:26:14 PM
Quote from: ER on January 18, 2024, 02:44:22 PM
^ I guess someone had better acknowledge AHD is back among us before he implodes or something. Seems like he reallllly wants us to notice his return. Uh, welcome back to the message board after apparently saying you were leaving at new year's or something, I gather, John?  I "guess" that's what he's saying?  :lookingup:

As you well know, I NEVER said I was leaving. YOU said you were.  So?

Can you show me where I said that?

You deleted it skirt er.   And you were the only one I wanted to see the mystery question.  You speak only for yourself.   Troublemaker. 

The forum rules do not specifically outline rules regarding the private messaging system.  Skirted by the only authority present, efforts for advice or ministering without accusation were rebuffed by two members.  Dead forum, it's just a matter of time whether it be fire or ice. 

That's a lie, John, I didn't delete any message saying I was leaving. I said that posting a year straight I was taking  a break. And so I did, twice if you look back, a couple weeks off each time. I told a lot of people I was going back to the way I posted across most of my sixteen years here, just whenever rather than keeping up a streak to finish a project. And honestly why would you care what I do? You come in just to make trouble with me and that's very obvious. You're being stranger and less compressible than usual, and that's saying a lot.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Rev. Powell

I think this has gone on long enough. Start a new topic on "Personal Questions" if you want.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...