Main Menu

When you will die?

Started by RCMerchant, August 08, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burgomaster

Quote from: LilCerberus on August 09, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
all the people in my mothers side of the family had their first heart attack at 58

I had my first heart attack at 46.  :bluesad:

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

RCMerchant

Quote from: The Burgomaster on August 10, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on August 09, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
all the people in my mothers side of the family had their first heart attack at 58

I had my first heart attack at 46.  :bluesad:

I had my open heart right before this happened with my brother-

https://wsbt.com/news/local/coloma-police-release-details-into-attempted-murder-suicide
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Rev. Powell

I figure I've got another ten good years, then we'll see how I feel.

If I had to guess I'd say I'll probably live too long for my own comfort.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

BoyScoutKevin

When will I die?

I arrived when there was a Democrat in the White House and a king on the throne of England. I'll go out, when that combination comes around again.

Alex

Quote from: BoyScoutKevin on August 16, 2018, 03:09:29 PM
When will I die?

I arrived when there was a Democrat in the White House and a king on the throne of England. I'll go out, when that combination comes around again.

There is talk of abolishing the monarchy when the current queen dies. You may have a long life ahead of you my friend. ;)
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

ER

Okay, I now have the definitive answer. Having spent the last few days revisiting some of my one-times haunts and hangouts and in so doing encountering people currently the age I was then, I hereby solemnly vow that I shall not die until I see Millennials reach at least middle age so every one of those cocky little motherf**kers knows what it's like to have someone speak of their personal heyday as "way back in those times." So mode it be!
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

316zombie

when i choose to. i have the means already.  :cheers:

ER

Suicide is telling God, "You can't fire me, I quit!"
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Pacman000

Quote from: 316zombie on August 18, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
when i choose to. i have the means already.  :cheers:
Please don't. :(

316zombie

oh, i have no plans for dying anytime in the near future, at least not deliberately. i'm talking about if/when the physical pain gets bad enough that there is no quality of life left, only misery. i'd much rather just.. go to sleep, like my granma did. she used to drop off and nap at the drop of a hat. one day when i was telling her about my trip to the dentist, she did that, and just stopped breathing. her face was very peaceful.  :cheers: