Main Menu

tune im working on...

Started by zombie no.one, May 01, 2010, 06:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie no.one

a drum&bass tune Im in the process of making. not finished yet but some feedback would be nice..

http://soundcloud.com/user2316397/def-chris-call-the-cops

(press the big "play" button to stream)
please do not mock my potato.

jimmybob

Sounds like the music they play in dance clubs or motels.

Not bad thou.

-Jimmybob

scottjenner456@yahoo.ca

retrorussell

I like it.  I feel it could maybe use another hook around the 1:30 or so mark as I think it would work well as a progressive kind of tune.  And I don't feel the vocals add much but that's just me.  Good rhythm.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

zombie no.one

yeah it's pretty early stages...needs stuff adding to it. I've got a bunch of tracks on a similar style to this, none are finished.

thanks for dropping some feedback  :thumbup:

dean

Not bad as a first step!  Like retro said, it probably needs a touch more variety, but I liked what I heard so far [must admit I scanned through and listened to chunks rather than the whole thing.]

Btw what are you using to make this on?
------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

zombie no.one

made using adobe audition (aka cool edit pro), which isnt very good. will be getting FL Studio soon which is a lot better.

thanks for having a listen

Allhallowsday

I like the groove; keep up the good work.   :thumbup:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

voltron

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"

zombie no.one

cheers guys

when this is eventually finished I'll put it up as a free download.