Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:15:52 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Attack of the Supermonsters « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Attack of the Supermonsters  (Read 98729 times)
Dylan
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004, 07:48:25 PM »

Looks funny. Must see.
manuel sanada
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

i think no one mentioned how does the AIZENBORG robot is formed.... this male (with some female attitude) just "enter" in the energy door where the voice of her sister come. i said enter but i should ve said "penetred" . coz the sexual methaporas are very strong.

AI ZEN.. CONTACT!!!!!!!!!!
Joe
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2005, 06:26:15 PM »

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I loved this crap as a kid. I can't believe its not totally forgotten. ^_^ This review really brought back alot of great memories.
night heron
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2004, 09:23:02 PM »

Looks a bit like a cross between BATTLE OF THE PLANETS,FIREBALL XL-5,VOLTRON and THE GODZILLA  movies kinda neat and strange where they could blend animation, puppetry and live actors wow
firebird
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2004, 01:17:05 PM »

How did they do that some of the parts of the movie looks like BATTLE OF THE PLANETS  while other parts look like FIREBALL XL-5  and a little bit of GODZILLA movies thrown in
sfpippin
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Which crazy idiot made this? The Pentagon is a table, gay people, talking dinosaurs controlling animals. Must have been a gay, talking dnosaur-like anti-Ameican terrorist with the powers to control animals.

Nine words . . . this movie sounds like a stupid piece of s**t
DAMN!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

DAMN! THIS IS s**t!

crazy f**kers.
giant claw
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2005, 02:08:45 PM »

Kind of like combining BATTLE OF THE PLANETS,VOLTRON,GODZILLA and some other cartoons and live action movie all together what a big film
David Medina
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2005, 11:36:44 AM »

I never heard of this before but it looks so damn funny! Kinda like G-Force and Power Rangers on crack.
hanelpanel
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

I'm planning to start a website in the near future wherein I mock movies while being filmed (similar to mst3k style), and I'm sooooooo glad that I stumbled onto your website, as I need detailed descriptions of nightmarishly bad movies in order to know which ones to rent/buy as a prelude to smacking them down on cam. I've only read a few of your reviews so far, but this one was exceptionally hilarious. I especially liked the line where you'd thought that you were, by now, too jaded to stare slack-jawed at something awful on the screen. Isn't it horrifyingly refreshing to know that there's some new low point out there to discover in the mystical, sugar-and-cough-syrupy realm of really bad movies?

Keep up the great work, man!! God stuff.

Kevin
Chris Conley
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »

The lord tryanus (don't think i'm spelling it right) dinosaur was the same dinosaur in the last dinosaur the one that richard boone had to hunt and kill
DavidFullam
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »

Tyranus and The Last Dinosaur are the same. The series the movie came from (Aizenborg), along with two other dino themed shows, proved to be a real low point for Tsuburaya Productions. Many folks wondered if they still had it. Luckily they rebounded with Ultraman 80 and got back on track.
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »

A friend of mine got this in via Net Flix this past weekend and we watched about half of it last. That was about all I could take.

The movie is hilarious for about the first 15 minutes but then it dawns on you that you've still got about a hour and half to go and that nothing is going to change. The film just repeats itself over and over and over and over and over again.   

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Xenorama
Dedicated Viewer

define "bad", please

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 12:40:12 PM »

it's four episodes from a tv show, that's why you get four of the same stories.  later on, the twins turn into the superhero Aizenbo (i think).

David

"The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder." ~ Alfred Hitchcock
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama Message Board
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Attack of the Supermonsters « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.