Main Menu

What do the B-filmers look like?

Started by Fausto, April 11, 2007, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newt

Quote from: Trevor on January 17, 2013, 01:27:57 AMMy new avatar picture? The less said about that, the better.  :buggedout: :wink:

Looks like an allergic reaction...maybe washing the undies was not such a good idea?   :buggedout:  :bouncegiggle:
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Trevor

Quote from: El Misfit on January 17, 2013, 10:26:34 AM
Quote from: Trevor on January 17, 2013, 01:27:57 AM
My new avatar picture? The less said about that, the better.  :buggedout: :wink:

Did you stick a whole watermelon in your mouth?  :tongueout: :wink:

:teddyr: :teddyr: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

Quote from: Newt on January 18, 2013, 07:29:56 AM
Quote from: Trevor on January 17, 2013, 01:27:57 AMMy new avatar picture? The less said about that, the better.  :buggedout: :wink:

Looks like an allergic reaction...maybe washing the undies was not such a good idea?   :buggedout:  :bouncegiggle:

Who said I washed them?  :wink: :wink: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

SynapticBoomstick

Quote from: tommex84 on September 13, 2012, 12:18:02 PM

This is gonna put me on sick leave till the end of the year.  :smile: and :hatred:

cheers  :cheers:

Good lord! Is that a burn, a break, a spider bite, or all three? :buggedout:

So as not to double-post:

Don't know why it took me so long to do this but whatever. I'm not the sort that has a lot of photos of himself but there are a few good ones.

This was during Day of the Dead down in Mexico a few years back. I'm the one of the two who isn't handsome, and when I say handsome I'm clearly talking about the wolfman.
Kleel's rule is harsh :-B

Mr. DS

Circus and I having a guys night out at the local thrift store...
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Mofo Rising

This may or may not be a loaded picture:

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

Leah

Just another normal day at my house
yeah no.

ChaosTheory

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

LilCerberus

Well, Deputy Clark got killed off,  & Deputy Duane got the axe before shooting started, so whack this sucker off & start a new one.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151489890513599&set=a.166431483598.122304.762148598&type=1&comment_id=9059648
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

choastheory- I thought the hand on your waist was coming from the post  :buggedout:

ChaosTheory

Quote from: lester1/2jr on March 15, 2013, 08:38:32 PM
choastheory- I thought the hand on your waist was coming from the post  :buggedout:

:buggedout: :bouncegiggle:
Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

Fausto

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

dean

Reminder to self: don't get in a blood feud with Fausto...
------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Bushma

I saw this sign when I was on vacation last year and thought of Army of Darkness, so I had to get my picture taken with it.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?