Main Menu

What Video Games Are You Playing?

Started by Mr. DS, October 28, 2007, 10:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I'm playing Skyrim on my new PC - probably will be for a couple of months.  Love this game.  I haven't even started on either of the main quests or any of the faction questlines, just did the Dawnguard DLC (fought off the vampire invasion) and been putzing around with a lot of little side quests and miscellaneous stuff.  Got my house in Whiterun and adopted a couple of kids, now yesterday I bought a house in Solitude but I'm still debating about moving everything in there - I really like my cozy little place in Whiterun  :smile:  And it's really convenient to the blacksmith's shop, right next door, and I do a ton of smithing.  

It's just such a gorgeous game with such an astounding variety of stuff to do, I'm always excited to play it and see what I can accomplish next.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Umaril Has Returned

I'm playing Skyrim on the X-360 and not really doing anything great, just play testing the character to see what types of upgrades he needs, and I'm enchanting and forging as necessary and making money with Thieves Guild missions on the side.  Getting killed here and there but not as much now as I have several Dragon Shouts and weapon\armor enchantments to give a Nord a fighting chance.   Now if I could only find who stole my sweet roll, and get over that arrow in the knee....  :wink: :bouncegiggle:

Jack

^ My kids in the game are always asking me if I brought them anything, so I give them sweet rolls and Orisch daggers.  I'm such a good dad  :teddyr:

- Paulo Coelho

Couchtr26

Jamestown been wanting to do vertical shooters for a bit.
Ah, the good old days.

Olivia Bauer

Quote from: Couchtr26 on August 05, 2013, 01:15:10 AM

Ever try the Touhou games?

Puma81

Dishonored
COD: MW2
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<

Leah

At a friend's house playing Just Cause 2 on the 360.
yeah no.

cqmorrell

Quote from: A.J. Bauer on August 05, 2013, 09:32:07 AM

Ooh, I love those. Got the first five titles that were for PC-98, been playing them in Lunatic mode.

Javakoala

Playing Dragon's Crown, a side-scrolling fantasy hack-n-slash. I do enjoy it. Only problem I really have is that so much gets going on the screen that I completely lose track of where my character is.

Still, a very nice game for folks who love to grind/loot to their heart's desire from the slightly demented folks at Vanillaware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVmq2dNzOG4

Puma81

I just beat this one last night.
VERY good game.

DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<

Umaril Has Returned

Quote from: Jack on August 04, 2013, 12:41:02 PM
^ My kids in the game are always asking me if I brought them anything, so I give them sweet rolls and Orisch daggers.  I'm such a good dad  :teddyr:

Oh yeah you're a great dad!  :bouncegiggle:
I have a stash of vampire armor, vampire boots and a few magical weapons in the kids' trunk. Hey, I work for the Dawnguard and I get the free regularly, lol  :cheers:

VenomX73

I can't wait for Battlefield 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EUVaZMEL4fo

It's old news but still - GOOD GOD look at the size of that map!
Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Couchtr26

Been wanting to but haven't, recently bought the Indie Gala with eXceed series, also Ikaruga and Raiden Legacy on the 360.  I enjoy vertical shooters but am terrible at them.  Been going back through a lot of games.  Been ages since I played many games and nice to refresh.  Steam has now become my best friend/wallets worst enemy. 
Ah, the good old days.

Olivia Bauer

Quote from: Couchtr26 on August 16, 2013, 10:51:38 PM

Been wanting to but haven't, recently bought the Indie Gala with eXceed series, also Ikaruga and Raiden Legacy on the 360.  I enjoy vertical shooters but am terrible at them.  Been going back through a lot of games.  Been ages since I played many games and nice to refresh.  Steam has now become my best friend/wallets worst enemy. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8JmfCYmtHo

^- Touhou 7 Super Boss

Jack

Still playing Skyrim.  Finished the Mage's Guild questline and I'm nearing completion of the Thieves Guild quests now.  Still have the Dark Brotherhood and Companions quests to do as well as both main quests lol.  Oh and the Dragonborn DLC;  I kind of got started on that a few nights ago.  Built another one of those Hearthfire houses, this one north of Whiterun.  Beautiful area out in the country but I feel bad about moving my kids out of Solitude, where they had tons of stuff to do in the big city, and relocating to the middle of nowhere.  But I hired a bard to keep them entertained and a carriage in case they want to go anywhere.  I basically paid that carriage driver 1,500 gold to sit in that same spot for the rest of his life.   :bouncegiggle:

- Paulo Coelho