Main Menu

The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!

Started by BTM, January 05, 2008, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

I am glad for you and I hope you had a great time.

I wonder if the descendents of Sheb Wooley (Wilhelm Scream) are entitled to residuals or any sort of payment for its useage?
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Late last night after a perfectly wonderful evening I was upset because my twenty-four-year-old boss (the boss at a different job than the family business) jumped all over my co-worker and me about something that was inarguably not our fault, but today I'm not letting it get to me because ultimately despite his trying to blame down the chain, his supervisor is nailing him to the wall both for the error (which, granted, is not his fault either, but blame travels up) and for trying to assign blame on others. Ahhhhh... Doesn't today feel a lot better than last night, Dice?
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Quote from: RCMerchant on January 27, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
Quote from: Dark Alex on January 27, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
If you drew a penis on a vampires face while it was sleeping, they'd have no way of finding out about it.

And yet Bela Lugosi's hair was perfect.

I've always assumed that perfect hair was one of the perks of being a vampire like turning into a bat and being welcomed into any ladies boudoir.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Svengoolie 3

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

ER

According to an old Stephen King story The Night Flyer, vampires pee red into urinals, and only the urine is visible in a mirror, not the vampire.

Leah

Moving someone isn't easy. Moving someone from an ex is harder. Moving someone from a not so mentally stable ex is harder on the physical and mental sides
yeah no.

indianasmith

I am just tired of everything tonight.  Tired of hate and name-calling, tired of just about everyone I live with, tired of hustling my a$$ off to sell my books and still never getting that big break I hope for, just tired of life in general.  I think I need a good long night's sleep and a day with my kids and I'll be my usual bouncy self again.  I hope so - this attitude is NOT me.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

AoTFan

Quote from: Dark Alex on January 28, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
I want a sitcom where the villains from old 80's cartoons all now live together. A bit like the Golden Girls.

I think I saw something like that on Robot Chicken...

! No longer available

ER

You guys ever notice there is a certain smell to a snowy day? Like cold and ozone and this wintry smell come together? That's one of my favorite scents.  :smile:

indianasmith

Quote from: ER on January 29, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
You guys ever notice there is a certain smell to a snowy day? Like cold and ozone and this wintry smell come together? That's one of my favorite scents.  :smile:

Sadly, we don't get real snow often enough down here for me to remember what that smells like . . .
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Quote from: indianasmith on January 29, 2018, 05:59:09 PM
Quote from: ER on January 29, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

Sadly, we don't get real snow often enough down here for me to remember what that smells like . . .

Imagine a freezer combined with a thunderstorm.

Svengoolie 3

Is it possible I died in 2014 and only thought I survived,  but am actually in hell?
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

ER

Quote from: Svengoolie 3 on January 29, 2018, 09:22:33 PM
Is it possible I died in 2014 and only thought I survived,  but am actually in hell?

No, dear, as long as you are experiencing any pleasure, you are not in Hell. In Hell you burn forever in torment and darkness, whereas here you can overeat and masturbate.

Alex

Quote from: ER on January 29, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

No, dear, as long as you are experiencing any pleasure, you are not in Hell. In Hell you burn forever in torment and darkness, whereas here you can overeat and masturbate.

What about people who enjoy pain and torment who go to hell?
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

indianasmith

Quote from: Dark Alex on January 30, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
Quote from: ER on January 29, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

What about people who enjoy pain and torment who go to hell?

They get the comfy chair!!!