Main Menu

Badmovies.org Radio - "Todd the Convenience Store Clerk Part 2"

Started by Andrew, January 15, 2008, 04:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Todd is back, and he has positively identified the kind of monster that is visiting his convenience store: they are zombies.  So, Todd needs my advice about the walking dead.  I hope that Todd hears this before the zombies eat his brains.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Patient7

Hahahahaha.  I love it!  However, what do you do if they can only die by being completley destroyed?  I've been having this problem for a while now. :bouncegiggle:
Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

Andrew

Quote from: Patient7 on January 26, 2008, 04:05:37 PM
Hahahahaha.  I love it!  However, what do you do if they can only die by being completley destroyed?  I've been having this problem for a while now. :bouncegiggle:

Purchase a heavy-duty woodchipper or learn how to operate a road roller.  Those seem to be the best choices.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Demented One

Eh chainsaws are not as useful as Ash makes em seem, the chain could readily break and the noise would attract more Zombies. You'd be better off with a crowbar,... or Chuck Norris.

Alan

Zombies, for some reason, are a recurring theme in my Creative Writing class.  I was wondering, do zombies have bowel movements?  They could be there just to use the bathroom.