Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:27:39 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  Your own bad movies on Youtube. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Your own bad movies on Youtube.  (Read 151649 times)
AlbertMond
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2015, 11:06:26 PM »

I made a select few semi-coherent shorts ages ago. Actually, several are gone for good.
Up until a crash erased the cutting floor, I had a super ambitious multimedia project in the pipes, a whole 3 mins complete.

A few seconds are around.

! No longer available Small | Large

There's also a set of three terrible episodic cartoons called "Snail Bob's Pimp Years" with no clear conclusion and some really dodgy voice work, but there's briefly a bit of story and I obviously like them enough to tell about them when I could clearly just admit to myself that I don't have much of anything in the way of completed works to openly brag about here.

A bit better is the (still more simplistic) "Tragic Tale of Helpful Strawberry the Girl Potty," inspired by riveting creeper dialogue in a free webchat. And either my ears are completely messing up, or YouTube has somehow screwed up the audio where the female character is nearly inaudible. It's a solid sketch, imo... but that miffs me. But it's not unlikely that it's me, either - I think I may be in the midst of developing some very bad tinnitus, possibly from my impeccable bass-heavy mixing techniques. I kind of hope it's me - between my oldish uploaded videos and my basic sensory functioning, I'm used to the former being somewhat more reliable... even if YouTube has gone to the dogs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  Your own bad movies on Youtube. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.