Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:36:12 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Misc Comments  |  Article: Do you have a zombie plan? (Pt 2) « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Article: Do you have a zombie plan? (Pt 2)  (Read 78544 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: September 24, 2008, 08:18:17 PM »

A man's home is his castle, and possibly his last refuge from the brain-eating legions of undead.  Is your house ready?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »

If  you live in a TWO story house with no external stairs, you can leave an upper floor window unboarded, with a rope ladder for escape/foraging expeditions.

\BTW, can zombies get through goat fencing?  If they're lousy fence climbers, I am GOLDEN!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 09:43:58 PM »

I've got to get me some supplies.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
DementedDan
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »

Basements are bad; too easy for zombies to fall into. You want to demolish the stairs leading up from the basement and the stari from the firt to the second floor and hide out there trapping the zombies below you since they cant climb without pilling on top of each other in huge numbers. You then use the demolished stairs to help fortify the first floor and use a ladder to go bettween.
Unless of course you get freaky fast zombies; in which case we are all fuxked.
Cthulhu

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »

If  you live in a TWO story house with no external stairs, you can leave an upper floor window unboarded, with a rope ladder for escape/foraging expeditions.

\BTW, can zombies get through goat fencing?  If they're lousy fence climbers, I am GOLDEN!
According to the Zombie survival guide, only 1 zombie out of 5 can climb. TeddyR
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »

My Grandfather is a retired carpenter so was have least 5 hammers and 4-5 cord/cordless drills with any type of nail you can think of. Only draw back is I live in Apt. building on the highest floor though. I would destroy the elevator and do a floor by floor sweep. than get to the lobby and start barricading.

Hopefully have enough time to make to the police precinct which is only 4 blocks away and get some guns. Smile

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »

Well now, I finally have a good shopping list for the next time I'm out buying things.  Your list has saved me!  Now, we must address the issues of an alien invasion.  After all, aliens are smarter, quicker, and more technically advance than zombies.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 04:23:51 PM by InformationGeek » Logged

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
StudPup
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 10:17:27 PM »

I am soooo Zombie Chow!  I have a question... Why do zombies always go for human brains? Why don't we ever see them take down a cow? That could be hellafunny!
Andoc
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 12:49:49 PM »

Hmmmmmmm.... so the hot MILF is now a naked zombie.... but she's still hot... Couldn't I just trap her, wash her, gag her and tie her hands and feet and have my way with her and then carve her head in with a hammer?
BigPaulieVirgo
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »

Well, my house has a slope, so the zombies will probably break in and eat my family anyway...but I'll stock up
on the necessaries anyway! Thanks! Also, if possible, we need to get an old Greyhound bus, and put on some
acoutrements to allow us to ram through the hordes of zombies, whilst making a food run/getaway...

But what about the vampire plan? Too hard? I mean, if they follow convention, it should be easy to get them
before nightfall, correct? Maybe I need to rent '30 Days of Night' and get some clues...

Thanks AB! You Da Marine! Andrew in '08!  Thumbup

Greenhornet
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »

I checked out the related forums to catch up on this subject and I noticed that the "slow zombie/fast zombie" argument kept coming up. Let me point out that in the origonal Night Of The Living Dead, the zombies in the cemetary DID move fast when they went after Barbara, but later were slow-moving. I suggest that this was because their muscles were rotting and they were getting rigor mortis.

Like the living, zombies eventually succumb to "old age".
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:39 PM »

Hmmmmmmm.... so the hot MILF is now a naked zombie.... but she's still hot... Couldn't I just trap her, wash her, gag her and tie her hands and feet and have my way with her and then carve her head in with a hammer?

Andoc: Just say NO to Zombie Rape, Ok?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:53:16 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
BTM

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 05:45:07 PM »

\

Hey, that was in The Stink of Flesh, although the dude didn't cave in her head, he just left her restrained in the barn.... http://www.amazon.com/Stink-Flesh-Special-Scott-Phillips/dp/B0008KLV7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1222468710&sr=1-1

I'd say it's probably not a good idea.  I mean, among other things, the virus (or whatever) may not just be spread by bites (if you get my drift).

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »

Dude, you gots problems.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 08:56:28 AM »

As was already pointed out, I would be concerned that zombism was an STD. 

Also, if possible, we need to get an old Greyhound bus, and put on some acoutrements to allow us to ram through the hordes of zombies, whilst making a food run/getaway...

But what about the vampire plan? Too hard? I mean, if they follow convention, it should be easy to get them
before nightfall, correct? Maybe I need to rent '30 Days of Night' and get some clues...

The military has some offroad 4 wheel drive buses that look like the standard yellow schoolbuses everyone knows.  Those would probably be even better.

There are alien, werewolf, vampire, and even Innsmouth plans in the future.  All of them need more work.  I just got rolling with the zombie plan part 2, so I went with it.

I have a question... Why do zombies always go for human brains? Why don't we ever see them take down a cow? That could be hellafunny!

They went after pet brains in Return of the Living Dead Part 2.  Still, seeing a horde of zombie tipping and then munching on a cow would be pretty funny.

Going up is always a plan, but jumping out of a window worries me.  I keep thinking about people doing crowd dives at concerts, and that is not something you would want to do into a zombie mob.  Sure, they might hold you up above their heads and pass you around - so each one of them can rip off a morsel as you pass by.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Misc Comments  |  Article: Do you have a zombie plan? (Pt 2) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.