Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:44:36 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Annual Worst Movie of 2011 Poll « previous next »
Poll
Question: Which of these was the worst movie of 2011?  (Voting closed: December 31, 2011, 04:22:46 PM)
THE A-TEAM - 0 (0%)
BUCKY LARSON - 7 (53.8%)
GREEN HORNET - 1 (7.7%)
JACK AND JILL - 0 (0%)
MEGA PYTHON VS. GATOROID - 0 (0%)
MOTHER'S DAY - 2 (15.4%)
TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON - 2 (15.4%)
THE BASEMENT [formerly THE VAULT] - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Annual Worst Movie of 2011 Poll  (Read 4405 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« on: December 25, 2011, 03:27:55 PM »

Here are the nominees for Worst Movie of 2011.  Polls open until December 31.

Since most of us haven't seen most of these, I think it's fair to allow voting based on trailer/reputation.  Here are the trailers for the 8 nominees.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 04:22:19 PM by Rev. Powell » Logged

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »

That's not THE VAULT as I remember it.  Hmmmmm . . . the movie I saw was British, for one thing.  Oh well.  The one I saw still gets my vote as worst of the year!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »

That's not THE VAULT as I remember it.  Hmmmmm . . . the movie I saw was British, for one thing.  Oh well.  The one I saw still gets my vote as worst of the year!

Indy, I wasn't sure if that was right.  I actually couldn't find a movie called "The Vault" from 2011.  If you can find the correct trailer please post it!

bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 03:50:57 PM »

Bucky Larson........trust me, I took one for the team so to speak watching this

it is one of the worst movies ever made, and it is extremely offensive

I just remembered that I never posted my review of this garbage

completely unfunny, offensive, nothing works except the bit in the commerciasl with Kevin Nielan giving Bucky grief about eating his grape....so naturally they used the joke more to the point where it was unfunny

Christina Ricci did gave a good performance

she is only person involved with this who didn't embarrass themselves who starred in this

this is s**t, complete and utter s**t

this is not only one of the worst comedy movies I've ever seen it is also one of the worst movies I have ever seen

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

as for Jack and Jill, which I also saw, I freely admit it is a massive Dunkin Donus product plug this isn't nearly as bad as it looked thanks to Pacino giving a damn good performance, one worthy for an Oscar nod perahps

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 04:08:15 PM »

Indy, I wasn't sure if that was right.  I actually couldn't find a movie called "The Vault" from 2011.  If you can find the correct trailer please post it!

I got the title wrong!  My "worst movie" was called THE BASEMENT, not THE VAULT!!  Sorry about that!  Too late to adjust?  It still has my vote!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 04:23:17 PM »

I got the title wrong!  My "worst movie" was called THE BASEMENT, not THE VAULT!!  Sorry about that!  Too late to adjust?  It still has my vote!

Hopefully I've got the right trailer up now. 

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 07:10:53 PM »

People really think the A-Team ranks as one of the worst movies of the year?  Really? 
voltron

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »

Glad I didn't see ANY of the movies listed. Please don't tell me that Mother's Day is a (ahem) "re-imagining" of the Troma classic. Blasphemy, I tells ya!  Hatred

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 08:48:29 PM »

Glad I didn't see ANY of the movies listed. Please don't tell me that Mother's Day is a (ahem) "re-imagining" of the Troma classic. Blasphemy, I tells ya!  Hatred

MOTHER'S DAY is a... well, I won't say.  Wink

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »

That is the correct trailer.  If this movie does NOT win, it must be because no one else saw it.

akiratubo

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 09:25:45 PM »

People really think the A-Team ranks as one of the worst movies of the year?  Really? 

I liked The A-Team.  The guy playing Murdock was iffy but all the other actors were great in their parts, there was plenty of action, and it seemed true to the spirit of the show.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 12:14:58 PM »

Unfortunately, I cannot cast a vote.  The only movie from this list I have seen is THE GREEN HORNET.  This movie was a disappointment, but I don't think I could vote for it as the worst movie of 2011.  Maybe it's because I saw it long after I heard all the bad reviews of it, so I was prepared for garbage and had zero expectations.  Most of the bad movies I saw during 2011 were from previous years.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 11:02:01 PM »

Appears that Bucky Larson is currently 'winning'.  That's good.  There's nothing worse than a failed comedy, especially a grossout one.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »

After seeing the trailers, my vote goes for "Mother's Day".  This looks like trash.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »

Looks like BUCKY LARSON will run away with it.

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Annual Worst Movie of 2011 Poll « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.