Main Menu

"Cargo" Zombie short film

Started by frank, August 15, 2013, 11:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank

I am not sure if this is the right board.

I have stumbled recently upon a collection of short films from a "tropfest festival" in Australia (I think via cracked.com). Some were rather interesting, but to me one stood out: "Cargo". Basically I have a general knack for Zombie movies, but this one is really... I don't know... good? Sure, it has some flaws I do not want to give away, but execution and the general idea are really interesting. I'd be interested what you guys think.

I have no idea how to post videos, so you would have to video google "Cargo" and "tropfest" - I think it is worth it.

Sorry if it has been posted before.

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."

Pacman000

Could you put the URL in the post?  That way we can copy and paste it into our browsers.

frank

Quote from: Pacman000 on August 15, 2013, 03:59:36 PM
Could you put the URL in the post?  That way we can copy and paste it into our browsers.

Somehow I cannot view the original video at tropfest from my location. But here is the URL of the cracked.com site. "Cargo" is #1 at the end of the page:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-epic-sci-fi-movies-you-can-watch-in-under-10-minutes_p2/

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."

dean

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

SynapticBoomstick

I don't say "original" when discussing zombie films but I saw this a few days ago and I find myself having to. This one was a real punch.
Kleel's rule is harsh :-B

crackers

I really enjoyed that. Thank you for posting it.