Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:18:03 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167141 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2020, 04:53:08 PM »

This week! We continue our journey into the "Sleepaway Camp" movies as we take a look at 1988's Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers. A Movies that seemingly looked at the first sleepaway camp movie and though "Hmm...well this is okay...if you like reasonably well made movies"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2020, 01:40:28 PM »

This week! Double Bubble! as I take a look at 2 movies in 1 review! (Calm yourselves) 1989's "Sleepaway Camp 3: Teenage Wasteland" and the barely started incomplete movie "Sleepaway Camp 4: The Survivor" and if your asking "Can these movies get any worse!?" well...next week's the season finale while I go on leave for the summer...so prepare yourself for TRUE pain...

Small | Large

Also out today! a full length commentary for the 1977 Japanese psychadelic horror movie "House"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2020, 07:51:01 PM »

Well! after 17 and a bit weeks! we've finally arrived at seasons end! I've totally enjoyed the last few weeks, it's been a pleasure in talking on and off with my fellow filmies and I really want to thank you all for helping to make this season the biggest and best so far! I give to you; the finale: 2008's "Return to Sleepaway Camp" a movie that damn near defeated me.  Buggedout

Small | Large

I'll be on Vacation now through most of the summer in terms of reviews, But dont worry! I'll still be dropping in on and off to post a few goodies and hang around...in fact; I made an update video that explains everything:

Small | Large

So! Until September! thats Season 7! and I hope you'll join us again in the Autumn! thanks all!  TeddyR

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2020, 08:06:39 PM »

Hi All!

Well! I've had a hell of a summer (Literally) but the important thing is, im back, im getting back into the groove and im hoping to have a new review out this coming friday! In the meantime I thought I'd share a few of the commentaries and other film review related stuff that's happened over the last couple of months or so! (I'll do a couple of posts over this week just so that I dont overload things)

So! Heres the first batch!

Small | Large

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2020, 10:46:56 AM »

As promised! here's part 2 of the videos that went out over the summer! and today it's a commentary and a bonus review! :) the last commentary will be posted alongside the first episode of my new run of reviews starting this Friday :) be there! and be square! ;)

Small | Large

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2020, 02:29:02 PM »

Well! We're here at last ladies and Gents! Season 8 has landed! starting today we have 16 weeks of thrills, chills and christmas kills to help get you through the absolute worst that humanity has to throw at us! Before we get started here's the last of the "Comedy Dining Experience" episodes which came out a week or so ago! as myself and Ben take a look at the 1985 OTT horror "Reanimator":

Small | Large

And! without further Ado! here's Truck turner!:

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2020, 01:38:17 PM »

This week! I lose all sensation in my arms, legs and brain. as we take a look into what is arguably the strangest bad kids movie i've ever seen...1993's "Robot in the Family" also known as "A Robot Called Golddigger"  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2020, 01:45:14 PM »

This week! We take a look at an audiophiles dream or nightmare depending on your interpretation. As we take a look at a movie that looks at frogs and asks the question: "If we make these scream, can we fight facism"  hot

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2020, 06:09:06 PM »

This week! it's October! and that can only mean one thing! I dedicate a month to movies you may want to check out this halloween! and this year! im making things family friendly! (No Wait! come back!) I've been part of multiple conversations with parents recently who bemoan that a lot of kids halloween specials are a bit rubbish, SO! I thought i'd go through the old TYTDArchive and pull out a few movies that I thought were pretty neat! and I hope you like them too!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2020, 12:16:25 PM »

This week! the family thrills continue to get spookier and spookier as we shift things up a bit and talk about the 1960 William Castle Tour De Force that is "13 Ghosts" I hear a lot of love for the remake of late, but to me? the original will always hold a special place in my heart <3

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2020, 06:57:59 PM »

This week! not *strictly* a movie. but a TV special that has a warm fuzzy place in most peoples hearts. here's "Garfields Halloween Adventure" a movie with more charm than a charming person doing something really charming on prince charmings birthday!  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2020, 07:52:11 PM »

Hi all!

It's been a couple of weeks but im back and im going to slowly be catching up with some reviews that have gone out over the last couple of weeks (I've been in isolation for 2 weeks, but It turns out I was fine and I've spent most of the last fortnight sat in a beanbag watching movies and drinking whisky!)

ANYWAY! Halloween! *WOoOoOoOoOoOoOo* yeh....I know it's a bit late. but we're only 2 behind in fairness! so here's "The Halloween that almost wasnt"! (Also known as "The Night Dracula Saved the World!")  one of the most charming and entertainingly written young kids halloween movies I've ever seen!

Small | Large

Also! because I seem to have missed it off last months reviews! here's a full length commentary for "You Only Live Twice" as we continue our Bond Marathon!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2020, 10:19:51 PM »

Well! We're nearly caught back up! so here's the final raft of halloween specials while im still able to sit up (these last few days have been insane thanks to my love of watching elections play out)  BounceGiggle

Anyway! Here's the last of the halloween specials: "Creepshow!" which features several close friends and special guest critics to help me go through each section :) I had a real good time with these people and I hope you find them as interesting as I did.

Small | Large

Also! I sat down with the Missus and my partner in crime Ben to take a look a the halloween classic 1993's "Hocus Pocus" (this was recorded in march before any lockdown measures were introduced. so it's kind of interesting to see how times have changed)

Small | Large

And thats all for now! I'll probably be back in a couple of days to post last fridays episode but for now; stay safe guys!

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2020, 07:57:03 PM »

And we're finally back up to date ladies and Gents! this weeks review is a sword and sandals epic! as we take a look at the Sequel to Luigi Cozzi's Masterwork of absurdism Here's "The Adventures of Hercules" Also known as Hercules 2!  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2020, 07:06:51 PM »

This week! I FINALLY review a GOOD 50's Bmovie!!!  Buggedout (You may want to take a seat for this one!)

Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.