Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:39:10 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167145 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »

Hay all!

Just wanted to drop by with a bit of a bonus! (this weeks jam packed I can assure you!) I was recently invited by a friend of the show to join them on their podcast "The Best Little Horror House in Philly" to discuss My history with horror movies, some of my favourite horror films and in particular what I would deem my all time favourite! Honestly; it was quite a tough choice but in the end I went for the 1973 film "The Wicker Man"

It's a part interview, part chat about horror history and part SUPER detailed review of the entire history of The Wicker Man, including it's full archive status and cut history. I had a real blast on there and I thought you guys might appreciate it, So if you want to check it out the link to it is below  Cheers :

http://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-22qmz-f2594a

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2020, 12:33:04 PM »

This week! BRUCESPLOITATION! and if you think you've seen the true "Game of Death" then you'd be sorely mistaken. THIS. is  "The TRUE Game of Death"  TongueOut

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2020, 04:15:27 PM »

This week! a real obscurity! and one thats DEFINITELY NSFW. you've been warned and with that I introduce you to "The Night Child" also known as "What the Peeper saw"   Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2020, 07:44:39 PM »

This week! after last weeks dabauchery! I thought we'd go violently in the other direction and instead look at the TRUE meaning of christmas...delivered in possibly the most boring way imaginable.  Lookingup

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2020, 09:16:13 PM »

This week! Did someone say 90's cash in!? because Im sure I heard someone say "90's Cash in"! and you'd be right to think you heard "90's Cash in" because THIS. is a "90's Cash in"  hot

Small | Large

Oh! Also; I forgot to share our Latest Comedy Dining experience a short time back! so here it is! "On Her Majesties Secret Service!"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2020, 05:51:13 PM »

Well! thats another christmas over and done with (it must have been at least a year since the last one!) I spent a good chunk of christmas with my support bubble person (She was alone with no family through christmas, so it seemed only fitting to keep her company) I'm a bit behind here but here's not last weeks but the week befores episode! and; while the art style isnt great. I personally kind of dug this one!  TeddyR

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2020, 12:59:32 PM »

Welp. It's the end of 2020 as we know it. So I thought i'd dip my head in to wish everyone who's dropped by over the years a VERY happy new year! hopefully next year will be a bit of an improvement over this one! in the mean time here's my last 2 videos of the year! Cheers!  Cheers

Small | Large

And we tie off the Connery era once and for all on the Comedy Dinining experience!
Small | Large

Reviews will now take a brief hiatus while I work on admin and editing, but there'll be 2 new commentaries in January and we should be back by February :) so. Once again; I hope everyone has a happy new year and I hope you all stay safe!  TeddyR

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2021, 01:09:56 PM »

Hi all!

I hope your all well! I just thought i'd pop my head in to let you all know that the new season starts in 2 days and im super stoked to share some absolute trash with you guys over the next few weeks!  TeddyR

For now though; I just wanted to share a couple of Comedy Dining experiences that have gone out over January!

Small | Large

Small | Large

I also recently "Upgraded" one of my older reviews, cleaning up the audio, putting some deleted content back in and re-editing some of it to give it a bit of a better more modern feel! so if your feeling adventurous you can find that here!

https://youtu.be/Bw7MXOJIuNA

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2021, 04:44:02 PM »

Well! we're back! new season and a HELL of a bad movie to kick us off! (Seriously I think this is the best worst movie I've seen in at least the last 10 years.)  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2021, 03:27:44 PM »

It's been a busy week over at TYTD Towers ladies and gents! we've had a few videos come out over the last week! 2 reviews and a commentary!

First! we took a deep dive into the crazy world of Mark Pirro for his 35mm debut Deathrow Gameshow:
Small | Large

Then we get suuuuper mushy as the missus joins me for a valentines special of "Jaws": Comedy Dining Experience:
Small | Large

And finally! fresh off the presses released only a few hours ago! we have Earth Alien (Endangered Species):
Small | Large

I hope you guys diggit! cheers!  Cheers

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2021, 07:24:04 PM »

This week! we're back at it again with the Spicy softcore erotica (No Nudity, a LOTTA gyrating...im gonna still say this ones probably NSFW...but proceed at your peril)  hot

Small | Large

Equally! this week we also sat down with one Applemask and Chriddof to watch some british Public information films. and we had a jolly good time watching them too! (AND! we have actual video for these!)  TeddyR

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2021, 12:55:24 PM »

This week! did someone say; "Awful Martial arts movie thats somehow been edited down and made EVEN WORSE!?" because if so; enjoy

Small | Large
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 12:58:51 PM by TYTD Review » Logged

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2021, 06:09:44 PM »

This week! to celebrate hitting 500 subscribers; we decided to sit down with a LOT of booze and tackle an out and out Classic of trash Cinema!  Cheers

Small | Large

And I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who still drops by to check out my video here. I really do appreciate your continued support and I hope you stay with us in the years to come!

Also! last friday we dropped our latest review for Horror Hospital! a british horror where Lobotomy's are the flavour of the day!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2021, 05:12:38 PM »

Well we have a bumper crop this week! 3 new videos thanks to a rather hectic week! So! kicking things off we have an obscure "Abandoned on VHS" action drama that I think quite honestly is an underrated classic in the making. Here's "Riverbend"

Small | Large

Then! we had a comedy dining experince release this week! and we continued our Bond movie marathon by moving into the Moore era! with "Live and Let Die"

Small | Large

And to top things off! here's this weeks review of David Cronenbergs first feature films! "Shivers!"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2021, 08:18:02 PM »

Well! Long time no see! Apologies for being AWOL! (life has a nasty habit of being life as you understand!) but im here  TeddyR and I have some catching up to do!

Firstly! a thriller drama about school massacres thats sympathetic towards the attacker!  Buggedout

Small | Large

Then! we travel to mysterious alien planets with a superman knockoff from Japan! it's from the non unionised branch of TOHO (Shin Toho) so it's gotta be good! right? right!?
https://youtu.be/7im1IQo14Zw

and then finally we've recorded a new commentary for the 2000 shot on video movie "Nutbag" which we're particualrly proud of!  TeddyR

Small | Large

Hopefully I should be back on the regular now, though im in the middle of some quite intense work on the September/December schedule so things may be a bit slower than normal!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.