No, I don't break them
3 (27.3%)
No, but I twist them until they snap
1 (9.1%)
Sometimes
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

chefzombie

thank you for backing me up on deciding on the wall mount! and ronny, in your honor, and fred's, i'll keep the old coat tree for dancing, but the pegs( what few are left) are gone first, lol!  :cheers:

our drivein should be opening the first weekend of april, if they do, it'll be truly cool!
don't EVEN...EVER!

ER

Will basic cable still be a significant player in the media landscape in 2030?
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

I've never watched Seinfeld, it wasn't a very popular show on German TV and I had no interest in seeing it because it was dubbed in German (I refuse to watch German dubbed movies or series, they sound awful and corny by default, and struggle to translate words or phrases that only make sense in English).

I've noticed over the years that on message boards people post the "Seinfeld" theme as a response to someone. For example, somebody started a thread and was reminded that a similar thread already exists, his response was the Seinfeld theme. I get it when someone posts the Benny Hill tune, but I'm totally lost with the usage of the Seinfeld theme.

Can a Seinfeld expert fill me in? knowyourmeme.com wasn't of any help at all.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: claws on May 15, 2020, 02:14:55 AM
I've never watched Seinfeld, it just wasn't a very popular show on German TV and I had no interest in seeing it because it was dubbed in German (I refuse to watch German dubbed movies or series, they sound awful and struggle to translate words or phrases that only make sense in English).

I've noticed over the years that on message boards people post the "Seinfeld" theme as a response to someone. For example, somebody started a thread and was reminded that a similar thread already exists, his response was the Seinfeld theme. I get it when someone posts the Benny Hill tune, but I'm totally lost with the usage of the Seinfeld theme.

Can a Seinfeld expert fill me in? knowyourmeme.com wasn't of any help at all.

I've never heard if this, could it be a specific in-joke on that one board?
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

claws

It's a possibility I guess, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

RCMerchant

Quote from: ER on March 25, 2020, 10:19:07 AM

I don't think so. Technology is changing so much.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

Quote from: RCMerchant on May 15, 2020, 09:32:57 AM
Quote from: ER on March 25, 2020, 10:19:07 AM

I don't think so. Technology is changing so much.

Streaming seems to be the way forward at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised though if in ten years something else has came along to replace it.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

I have both.
I find both very decorative & functional............................................
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

...............Of course, you get more hooks with a wall mount, but a coat tree is better for your coats & hats if you've bee out in the rain, IMO.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.