Main Menu

What Video Game are You Playing Now II?

Started by Rev. Powell, May 07, 2020, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyGilmore

WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain. PS2.

Greatest wrestling game made. Decent graphics for the time, perfect roster.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Olivia Bauer

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. I just got all Steam achievements in Dark Souls and want to do the whole series.

Alex

Nice work. I've not played that one on PC myself (although I have played the boardgame), but from what I am told it is a very difficult one.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Quote from: Olivia Bauer on June 28, 2023, 03:35:30 PM
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. I just got all Steam achievements in Dark Souls and want to do the whole series.
The expansions were impressive but somehow not as enjoyable as DS2  itself, I thought.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Gabriel Knight

I'm playing D4 and I feel old. The game is so overly complicated that at some points it makes me want to reinstall D2R and just farm Mephisto over and over. Still, I'm enjoying it enough, I only wish I had a better computer.
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

ER

Dark Souls for the ? time in eleven years. Maybe my all-time favorite and still as enjoyable as ever. Like crack to my latent nerd gene. Still a challenging puzzle, still a rush.

Jim H

Been playing Baldur's Gate 3.  It's very good. 

Alex

Decided to pick up Cyberpunk 2077 and give it a go. Downloading it now.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

indianasmith

Just finished a nostalgic playthrough of OBLIVION, and now I'm about to hit up DARK SOULS 2.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

pacman000

Chess, Checkers, & Ludo on a tablet. (Ludo is to help my self esteem after the computer beats my pants off at the other games.)

Pokémon Blue, Yellow & Crystal, on occasion. (Finally found my old copies.  I was afraid they were gone for good! :smile:)
Video Game Article Archive: https://vgaa.neocities.org/
WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/

HappyGilmore

WWF No Mercy. Nintendo 64.

I'm Taka Michinoku vs. Road Dogg Jesse James right now
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

I been having an inkling to start up where I left off on Elden Ring two years ago. Played it almost daily for two months and one day abruptly stopped mid-fight and never got back to it, but it's a great game (the maddening map excluded) and I think I could have fun reconnecting.

WingedSerpent

3D Dot Heroes

Think Legend of Zelda but made out of Minecraft blocks.
At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

Rev. Powell

Got into a sticky spot in DISCO ELYSIUM: I couldn't pass a check I needed to advance the plot, and I had just about run out of side quests so I was having difficulty getting enough experience for my skill point. I also think I'm (finally) nearing the end.

I am also playing a bit of online Dune Imperium.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...