Main Menu

What Video Game are You Playing Now II?

Started by Rev. Powell, May 07, 2020, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

Trying ELDEN RING again after stalling out the first time.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Alex

I've had this game for a long time but it wouldn't run in playable way on my desktop, but I am finally playing Cyberpunk 2077 on my new laptop. Enjoying the game so far.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Jim H

I started playing Fallout 1 again.  I've beaten it many times over the years, but watching the show made the itch come back.  I'll probably play through 1-3 and New Vegas as well eventually.  Not sure about 4, Tactics, or BoS though.  I have arm problems these days, and how much I can game is kind of limited unfortunately.

Rev. Powell

I think I'm reaching the final act of Disco Elysium. I have a little over 24 hours left to solve the murder.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

Completed Disco Elysium. A bit sad now. Fabulous game (I like the interactive novel genre).

Rev. Powell

Having finished Disco Elysium, I picked up the "Half-Life" series in a bundle (the original, "Half-Life" 2 and all the expansions). I think I'm going to regret the purchase, though, because it's a lot of damn button-mashing and the training tutorial already gave me motion sickness.