Main Menu

What Video Game are You Playing Now II?

Started by Rev. Powell, May 07, 2020, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

Snowrunner, it's a sequel to Mudrunner, which is a getting stuck in the mud with logs simulator.
yeah no.

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

pennywise37

Injustice 2 and WOW just WOW does the joker look simply awful and the voice was crap too but playing as Harley was freaking awesome though and she's so far my favorite to play as.

ER

Quote from: Alex on July 30, 2020, 01:02:12 AM
Fallout 3.

I am intrigued by the Fallout television series in production now.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Quote from: ER on August 17, 2020, 10:11:57 PM
Quote from: Alex on July 30, 2020, 01:02:12 AM
Fallout 3.

I am intrigued by the Fallout television series in production now.

Me too, although in my case I find myself wondering if people will get stuck walking into a wall or occasionally just walk through them.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Anybody else been following the beta for Mortal Shell? It's as close to Dark Souls 4 as we're likely to get anytime soon.

ER

Beware Mortal Shell! Beware! Beware! Thirty wasted bucks, ten wasted hours. It's not a good game and it's definitely not another Dark Souls. And besides, you want water, go to the well. Dark Souls still rules!

Bushma

Sea of Thieves.  It's a fun multiplayer pirate game depending on the server you get into you can have a chill time searching for treasure chests or end up in a fight with people that enjoy PVP.
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?

VenomX73

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

retrorussell

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

ER

For the first time in a loooooong time, I am playing absolutely no video games. Partly I needed a break, partly I've been unimpressed with anything I've seen released in a long time. (Maybe major titles are being held now for the next generation of consoles?) As a result I've tripled the time I've invested in reading.

I do imagine, though, before the end of the year I'll power up Dishonored and begin my zillionth playthrough of that great game. I've still never made it to the end without killing anyone, but I have done it multiple times with only one fatality: invariably that one early guard during the prison break. Shrug, a slaughterfest is frankly a lot more fun.

Rev. Powell

I have now logged 671 hours on Skyrim, and I'm not done yet. I'm going to make one or maybe even two more characters after I finish this one.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

VenomX73

VenomX73

Zapranoth

Quote from: retrorussell on September 01, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
The classic scarefest SINISTAR!
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
RUN COWARD!

What is the best wave you've reached?

(I think I have made wave 4 at best, do not remember for sure.)

It's too bad they made the warrior waves so hard.

Have you ever done the "255 lives trick?"  (I have not, but am tempted to try.)