Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

At a barely tolerable hour & three minutes, tonight's stinker;
Project Moon Base (1953)
In the near future (Circa 1970) women will have climbed that corporate ladder to become military pilots, in spite of being snippy little whiners who still haven't earned the respect of their male counterparts who openly display their hostility....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

What could Iran do? They were up against Jordan, the UK and the US who have far superior technology.

LilCerberus

The Chinese are tearing down mosques & exterminating Uyghurs...
Why isn't Hamas upset about that?
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: LilCerberus on April 15, 2024, 01:49:09 PM
The Chinese are tearing down mosques & exterminating Uyghurs...
Why isn't Hamas upset about that?

I'm sure they are.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

lester1/2jr

Hamas is more local to Palestine, but ISIS and AQ are more explicitly Islamic and haven't done much for the uyghurs. No surprise terrorist losers are a bunch of lame os

LilCerberus

Rev. Powell

I inadvertently offended Debbie Rochon and it's been bugging the hell out of me.

LilCerberus

I've heard the term "Self Immolation" so many times today, that it's starting to sound like an act of incontinence!

lester1/2jr

Rev. Powell

lester1/2jr

They just gave 8 billion dollars to Taiwan who are not in a war.

LilCerberus

Tonight's stinker
Star Pilot (1966) AKA 2+5: Missione Hydra

After a spaceship crashes in rural Italy, Three scientists & the daughter of one of them, along with a pair of Chinese spies are enslaved by the aliens, Who then keep flip-flopping on whether they will take over the ship or cooperate with the aliens..... They fight, damage the sip, fix it, & find themselves far in the future, and we all know how the future turned out in sixties movies...

LilCerberus

Tonight's stinker
Beyond Atlantis (1973)
Sid Haig leads a group of crooked fortune hunters to an island of giant pearls, where they encounter bug-eyed natives with nefarious plans of their own.....
Lots of long, drawn out scenes of underwater dancing.....

LilCerberus

Tonight's Stinker
Night of the Shadow People (2016?-17?)

Looks to be another shot on video senior thesis...
In the future, people live in dome cities, & outside the city live hooded monsters who eat souls, and the rest of the plot quickly gets all ADHD, laying on too many subgenres...
Half the time, I can't understand what the cast is saying, & lines are delivered without emotion... One of the characters is a robot that looks like air conditioner parts, another, a wizard with a goofy cape, and all the bad guy's henchmen wear those squid game masks...

LilCerberus

What's that black & white pattern that some women like to get on their blouses & skirts....
It looks kinda like the PLO scarf...