Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

There's nothing quite like hearing a loud thunder boomer that wakes you up in the middle of the night.
yeah no.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: El Misfit on November 25, 2022, 08:29:07 AM
There's nothing quite like hearing a loud thunder boomer that wakes you up in the middle of the night.

Just say "OK boomer" and go back to sleep.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 25, 2022, 08:47:21 AM

Just say "OK boomer" and go back to sleep.

:teddyr: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

I just found out that there is a Guardians of The Galaxy Holiday Special with a cameo appearance by a new hot young actor named Kevin Bacon  :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on November 25, 2022, 01:46:38 PM
I just found out that there is a Guardians of The Galaxy Holiday Special with a cameo appearance by a new hot young actor named Kevin Bacon  :teddyr:

We just finished watching it.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Trevor on November 25, 2022, 01:46:38 PM

I have a Bacon number of 4.

I was in "Payday" with Bishop Stevens, who was in "Girl on the Third Floor" with Trieste Kelly Dunn, who was in "United 93" with John Rothman, who was in "Picture Perfect" with Kevin Bacon.

If I had only gotten an extra role in "Locked In" I would have a Bacon number of 3.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Leah

Work is wanting me to go to their work party.  I'm not looking forward to seeing my ex-manager there.
yeah no.

ER

Welp, The Game is about to begin and half the people here are already drunk. Yup, this is Ohio....
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Everyone seems to have heard of Interview with the Vampire, but no one knows if he got the job or not.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Morpheus, the unwoke.

So don't eat taco bell before you go to bed.
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

ER

Wonder why all these drivers coming south from Columbus on I-71 look so depressed? No clue here.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Morpheus, the unwoke.

So very few people decorated for Halloween this year where I live.
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

LilCerberus

Quote from: Alex on November 26, 2022, 12:09:06 PM
Everyone seems to have heard of Interview with the Vampire, but no one knows if he got the job or not.

Well, at the end of the movie, the vampire doesn't seem too enthusiastic about the job, and the interviewer then meets another vampire, whom, while not too polite about it, seem to want the job more...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Leah

Quote from: ER on November 26, 2022, 11:43:33 AM
Welp, The Game is about to begin and half the people here are already drunk. Yup, this is Ohio....
Bama-LSU had fans getting drunk the night before the game.
yeah no.

indianasmith

I'm a bit of a sports oddity - absolute, diehard Cowboys fan, but don't give a flip about ANY college sports.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"