Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

zombie no.one

something a bit different... a bunch of mid to late 80s computer game titles released for the Zx Spectrum, which I think could potentially be bad movie titles

Battle Of The Toothpaste Tubes

Horace And The Spiders

Vampire Village

Beaky And The Egg Snatchers

Grumpy Gumphrey, Supersleuth

Pud Pud In Weird World

The Astonishing Adventures Of Mr. Weems And The She-Vampires

Killed Until Dead

Sergeant Seymour Robot Cop

Alex

Quote from: zombie no.one on December 12, 2023, 06:52:36 AM
something a bit different... a bunch of mid to late 80s computer game titles released for the Zx Spectrum, which I think could potentially be bad movie titles

Battle Of The Toothpaste Tubes

Horace And The Spiders

Vampire Village

Beaky And The Egg Snatchers

Grumpy Gumphrey, Supersleuth

Pud Pud In Weird World

The Astonishing Adventures Of Mr. Weems And The She-Vampires

Killed Until Dead

Sergeant Seymour Robot Cop

Horace & The Spiders was one of my favourite games when we first got a Spectrum. Much better than Horace Goes Skiing.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

zombie no.one

haha, true. I liked the skiing one as well though

except I'm now thinking Horace And The Spiders possibly sounds more like the name of a seedy bar room skiffle group than a movie.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Dr. Whom

The Martian and the Moron (this is actually from Weird Tales)
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

LilCerberus

Bullets,
Boots,
Bikes,
Babes,
And Baked Beans

LilCerberus

LilCerberus

The Burgomaster

* The Butt-Plug Murders
* The Butt-Plug Murders 2: Hamster Time
* The Butt-Plug Murders 3: No Lube for the Wicked
* BPM 4: Exit Wounds
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."