Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

chainsaw midget

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

lester1/2jr

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Dr. Whom

The ultimate showdown: El Santo vs Santa vs Satan
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Dr. Whom

Curse of the Sightless Fish

(again from the pulps. A story set in New Zealand, apparently)

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

chainsaw midget

I'm Tired of the Living Dead
Two Dollar Cowboy
Rocket Taxi
They ATE Mars!
Ninjas of the Surf
Mega Flamingo vs Cyber Eagle
Doorway to Pittsburgh
The Y in Ydaho
Trick or Taxidermy
Love at 90 miles an Hour
The Man who finds Rocks

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Trevor

Kaka
Kaka 2
Big Kaka
No Kaka 🥴😝
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.