Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

LilCerberus

Luck Like The News (it's all bad)
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

LilCerberus

The Cheeser The Earth, The Mooner The Flat (an environmentalist tries to save an ever shrinking moon from cheese mining, only to learn the earth is flat)

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

LilCerberus

Dr. Whom

Playboy and the Slime God (from Amazing Science Fiction)
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

zombie no.one

Quote from: Dr. Whom on March 20, 2024, 02:07:51 AM
Playboy and the Slime God (from Amazing Science Fiction)

conjurs an image they probably didn't intend
please do not mock my potato.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Dr. Whom

The Master Weed (you can actually read this online)
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

LilCerberus

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

ER

ER