Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:58:52 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Movie You Seen Not Many People Have « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Movie You Seen Not Many People Have  (Read 10614 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: September 22, 2023, 07:48:38 PM »

SQUIRMFEST (1989)
I bought this tape from one of them bootleg VHS sellers.
They only film that made everyone in the room gag.
Here's the full IMDB description-
"A woman is held hostage and forced to eat insects and feces."

And worse. She's forced to eat maggots, s**ts them out and is force feed them. It's from- I dunno- somewhere in the far East. I watched half of it once with some friends when we were drunk. I pulled it out and stomped it.
Me Wifey Tara Sue did the same thing to the obscure tape DEATH SCENES II (1992). Right after Senator Budd Dryer stuck a gun in his mouth and blew his brains out. She was p**sed! Her son Jim and his buddy Sloth were watching it. I got it at a flea market! I was sad!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 07:56:34 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 08:51:13 PM »

Inchon - I watched this ...thing on YouTube years ago

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 10:04:59 PM »

I work with 20 year olds so......most of them haven't seen ANY movies before the 2000's. XP

The works of of Cartoon Saloon (The Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, and Wolfwalkers) are film nobody has seen outside of animation fans.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 10:10:45 PM »

JEBEDIAH'S AXE.
I watched it because it was filmed on Lake Tawakoni, where I grew up.  HORRIBLE film.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 10:54:47 PM »

Return of the Family Man: the SA version of The Stepfather 😳😳

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 11:21:07 PM »

Twice Upon a Time (1983)

An often forgotten animated film from the 80's produced by George Lucas. The film was in regular rotation on Cartoon Network throughout the 90's however outside of a DVD release from Warner Archive it is rarely talked about. Where other animated films of the 80's like Heavy Metal, The Secret of NIMH, Rock & Rule and The Last Unicorn found an audience.....Twice Upon a Time just didn't. Also features legendary voice actors Lorenzo Music & Paul Frees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP3HB4l71_I
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 01:04:37 AM »

Demon Cop.

I still rate this is the most painful film to watch even 30 years after seeing it. Maybe I should revisit it to see if it really was that bad.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229332/

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 01:51:57 AM »

I work with 20 year olds so......most of them haven't seen ANY movies before the 2000's. XP

couple of years ago a new employee age 20 had no idea what blu rays were... I still think of blu rays as 'new'  Bluesad

they also did not know what an 'album' was. as in, a collection of songs released by an artist. they knew what a track / song was,  but an album was alien to them. (this was someone straight out of university)

I think the streaming revolution has altered perceptions of media for young people

.rant over !
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 01:56:19 AM by zombie no.one » Logged

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2023, 02:26:23 AM »

CHAMPION KILLER (1994)

one of the worst produced films I've seen. muffled audio, background noise...

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2023, 03:26:51 AM »

Future Shock (1994)

PG-13 rated Indie sci-fi horror anthology that deals with virtual reality. Solid B-cast with a few unique moments but the movie isn't very good, except for the story with coyotes terrorizing a woman.
The film gives cheap made-for-cable TV vibes, like it was shot on video but not really.

I don't see Future Shock mention at all on message boards which makes me think I'm the only one seen it. I believe this was never released to DVD but IMDb says it is/was streaming on Tubi.

Is it October yet?
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2023, 11:14:56 AM »

FUTURE SHOCK was reviewed (and praised) by Joe Bob Briggs in his (snail mail) newsletter way back in the early 90s.

Kids today (...) often appear unaware of things that have been major cultural phenomena in their own lifetimes/even in the past 5-10 years. I had some HS students this week claim to be unaware of Thanos and Beyonce. Okay, maybe Beyonce isn't a thing right now, but they know Jay-Z still and they know Kanye - they don't know Beyonce? Even ten years ago an ignorance of Thanos would be expected. You don't read comics, you wouldn't know Thanos. But he was the centerpiece of a few of the biggest grossing motion pictures of all time within the past 4-5 years. Goes to show the monomyth is dead. We can't take anything for granted as being universal anymore.

Also I watch obscure movies pretty often. Watched one called DARK ARC last night. Anyone ever see that one?  Smile
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2023, 11:50:00 AM »

honestly have no idea who or what Thanos is.... initially guessed musical artist when you linked it with Beyonce... mind you I watch about 1 or 2 new movies a year

not that many people seem to have seen THINGS (1989).  maybe they're the lucky ones

Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2023, 12:04:34 PM »

honestly have no idea who or what Thanos is.... initially guessed musical artist when you linked it with Beyonce... mind you I watch about 1 or 2 new movies a year

not that many people seem to have seen THINGS (1989).  maybe they're the lucky ones

I read comics so I well knew who Thanos was. XD Oddly enough the MCU has almost burned me out of comics in general. LOL
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2023, 03:20:56 PM »

The Demon: South Africa's first slasher film 😳😳😳

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2023, 04:57:11 PM »

Josh Brolin played Thanos in roughly 4 Avengersverse films: AVENGERS, INFINITY WAR, ENDGAME, and I think the original GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, briefly. Maybe even another one I'm forgetting. Those four films alone have likely been watched (in total/altogether) by... possibly as many as 25% of all human beings on earth or something ridiculous like that.

But if you're not one of them, I ain't judgin'. GOTG and INFINITY WAR are pretty good but there are plenty of other films more worth your time. Again, you're a good example of how even the most popular films of recent history still make no impression on some people. That's a reflection on the deluge of content available to us more than it's a reflection on you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Movie You Seen Not Many People Have « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.