Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 18, 2019, 05:03:10 AM
626153 Posts in 48454 Topics by 6584 Members
Latest Member: BerangerG
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Movie Purchases « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211]
Author Topic: Recent Movie Purchases  (Read 887129 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie
B-Movie Kraken

South African Film Activist and Chief Troublemaker

« Reply #3150 on: June 21, 2019, 08:25:49 PM »

Welcome back, Brother Jack  Cheers

My brother, myself, my saviour, my friend, the fire we are, the fire will end......
pennywise37
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3151 on: June 22, 2019, 01:44:50 AM »

well i bought a ton of stuff recently, last week i bought a new X mine had fallen and i was unable to get online, i still have it and who knows maybe i can get it fixed but the back of it was anyways vent was broken and held together by tape and plus the lid to it was broken too as it would come off at times when i picked it up, the lid would move so i'd have to spend a minute or more trying to figure out how to put it back on. so i thought screw it the sale was last week so i bought one.

i also bought gold for a year as well and i had never used gold before, than i took the $1 deal for game pass and now instead of having a year of gold i have 13 months of gold and Game pass  TeddyR  i bought a new virus i forget what it's called but it's for my PC to keep virus's off it. the dvd i bought wasn't really a movie per say but the complete Ren and stimpy set for only $20 bucks at best buys. i couldn't find a thread to post all this on, but my apologies for posting in the wrong area if i did. there's other stuff but that's enough for now i think.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3152 on: June 23, 2019, 06:38:44 PM »

I remember watching this on TV when I was a kid.  It was on a UHF channel, (we didn't really get UHF) - in the beginning it was coming in okay, but by the end the channel had faded out and you could sort of tell you were looking at a person, but that was about it.  I'm hoping the DVD will have somewhat better picture quality  Smile

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
pennywise37
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3153 on: June 24, 2019, 05:54:46 PM »

do you watch the cinema snob? if not he's got a dark ass sense of humor kinda like mine and i dunno exactly how to describe him but it's a character and a couple years go he did this as snob/aka riff it's on you tube i'm sure so check it out you may even laugh your ass off.
kornula
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3154 on: July 03, 2019, 02:48:40 AM »

A double Xmas feature for only $1   

"Christmas Shoes" with Rob Lowe.  and

"The Christmas Blessing" with..NPH of all people

I have not bought enough brain lubricant to watch either of these "gems" just yet...
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3155 on: July 11, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »

This came today:

pennywise37
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3156 on: July 11, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »

the 4K version of it anyways of X-men: Days of Future Past (2014) a really damn good movie too i think  prolly the best one thus far!  yes i loved Logan but that's later in the timeline.  now i just need to get the Rogue Cut which is the even longer version of it that's not on 4K i don't think it's just on dvd and blu-ray.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #3157 on: July 16, 2019, 02:10:50 PM »

Spider-Man: Homecoming [Blu-ray]

Jigsaw [Blu-ray + DVD]

for less then $10

Kubrick, Nolan, Hitchcock, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Movie Purchases « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.