Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:57:47 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  what is the worst movie ever? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: what is the worst movie ever?  (Read 9798 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 05:19:22 PM »

I still say that CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN is the absolute worst movie of any kind ever made.  If you haven't seen it, be prepared to suffer.  It's worse than PLAN 9, MANOS or anything else I have ever seen.  (At least those movies are fun/funny.  CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN is just bad and dull).  The reason I watched it is because it is on a DVD double feature with CARNIVAL OF BLOOD.  I always wanted to see CARNIVAL OF BLOOD because the review of it in "The Psychotronic Encyclopedia of Film" says, "I dare anybody to stay awake through CARNIVAL OF BLOOD."  This always made me curious about how bad/boring this movie could be.  Well, it is bad and boring, but CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN (by the same director) is at least 100 times worse.  You have been warned.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 01:33:27 AM »

Gotta go with Night of Horror. This movie is incredible, because it keeps finding new ways to bore you: a dull love story told mainly through narration, a positively Manosian driving sequence, a looooooong monologue (from one fixed camera angle) by a Confederate ghost who talks like the Central Scrutinizer from Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage," and, most astoundingly of all, a ten-minute "flashback" consisting of silent footage of a Civil War reenactment accompanied by a mellow country song. Oh, and somehow, this thing has at least two different printings on video.

And while it's already been mentioned, Troll 2 bears repeating. Every bit the train wreck that Plan 9 was, and you don't even have the advantage of insight to the director's mind, like you do with Wood.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Fluffy Catfood
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 05:50:43 AM »

Raiders of the living dead - A great guide on how not to make a movie and why your movie shouldnt have a theme song. This is one of those so bad its sort of funny films, you will be questioning the main characters actions throughout the entire film. Not to mention the first ten minutes of the film is utterly pointless and it seems like the budget couldnt afford to have speaking actors.

Armaggedon - Do I need to explain? Why did they have machineguns on the asteroid? Wouldnt it have been easier to train astronauts how to operate a drill than to train drillers to be astronauts?
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 06:59:48 AM »

"-all fims with some teenager singer in."

The 1st movie that came to my mind was Save the Last Dance, LoL.
StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 03:09:40 PM »

CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN  sucks indeed!  I felt ripped off after buying that dvd- it looked so promising with Carnival of Blood but they were both awful! Something Weird Video dissapointed me big time.

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
ED
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 05:25:42 PM »

I'm going to put my usual vote for "Millenium" with Kris Kristofferson.  It was a terrible film experience.  
Mentally, I tend to separate my movies into categories like:
1) "Blockbusters that SHOULD be good but suck" like the American Godzilla and many of the movies listed here.   Maybe fun, but usually leave you feeling letdown.
2) "Genuine bad movies, but fun" e.g the entire Ed Wood Catalog, most Kaiju films, etc.  This is my #1 favorite category.  I'll do anything to watch these.
3) Terrifyingly bad movies that others seem to love- Anything with Adam Sandler., most "comedies" , any Tom Green material., etc.  I'd pull out my own liver rather than watch them.  
There are others, but I ramble on.
-Ed
lester
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 05:50:40 PM »

It's actually "Tomcat: dangerous desires" starring Richard grieco.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  what is the worst movie ever? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.