Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:16:04 AM
715256 Posts in 53130 Topics by 7756 Members
Latest Member: Anthonynolla
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 351332 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1230 on: August 25, 2021, 10:16:04 PM »

I am vaccinated but had my doubts.  Not because the issue has become stupidly politicized, or other absurd remarks from persons who apparently know little about the science, but because I receive a medication in which vaccination interaction effects are questioned and not fully studied.  Nonetheless, I had no problem at all. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1231 on: August 25, 2021, 10:24:15 PM »

I spent an hour sparring with anti-vaxxers on social media tonight, and was so depressed when I was done . . . so much selfishness, so much embracing of quack cures, so little common sense.  I mean, these people will take a freaking CATTLE WORMER because someone else took it and said they got better, but they won't take a vaccine developed by the world's top medical scientists specifically to fight this virus...

Next time you spar with anti-vaxxers point out to them that they had probably received a polio vaccine as a child.   Such vaccine may have preserved their health and even saved their lives.  The vaccines against polio have largely eliminated the virus-caused illness from the human population (polio only occurs in humans). 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1232 on: August 25, 2021, 10:30:01 PM »

exactly those people are idiots and are making things even worse
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1233 on: August 25, 2021, 11:52:29 PM »

Just get the damn shot, people.  Please.  I've lost too many friends this year; I don't want more people dying needlessly!

I've lost three close friends and someone who I consider to be my younger brother got seriously ill from it: thankfully, he's OK now. I hate wearing masks (but I do wear one in public) and I hate needles (but I will get the jab) so please, get the shot!

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1234 on: August 27, 2021, 10:17:58 AM »

Some cross eyed interbreds here in the States are taking horse dewormer as a treatment for covid.

People are stupid.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1235 on: August 27, 2021, 10:50:34 AM »

Some cross eyed interbreds here in the States are taking horse dewormer as a treatment for covid.

People are stupid.

The real crazy part is most of those people refuse to take a vaccine that's been extensively tested and overwhelmingly recommended by doctors, but they'll take medical advice from a facebook post by a random stranger with no credentials.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1236 on: August 27, 2021, 10:58:11 AM »

Yeah. They're as dumb as a sack of doorknobs!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 11:02:58 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1237 on: August 27, 2021, 11:08:58 AM »

People are stupid.

I believe that's called "invermectin" here or however it's spelled. I would never take that at all.  TongueOut

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1238 on: August 27, 2021, 11:21:54 AM »

The same mind set morons who believe they have been beamed up into a flying saucer believe this kind of (hehe hee!) horse s**t!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #1239 on: August 27, 2021, 05:05:00 PM »

I believe that's called "invermectin" here or however it's spelled. I would never take that at all.  TongueOut

Ivermectin.  😉. We buy it by the case.  For the horses.  The green apple flavour smells really good, though!

I wouldn't be eating it, either, Trevor.  (though the ponies have been known to steal extra doses...)

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
pennywise37

« Reply #1240 on: August 27, 2021, 05:20:31 PM »

i don't get it either, for those who refuse to get it an decide to get tested once or twice a week wouldn't that be an even more of a hassle?  and also a waste of gas? even if you do the testing at work you get less s**t done cause you have to be tested and it's just not worth it. it's i think anyways far easier to stop acting worse than  5 year and get the shot unless you doctor says you can't of course.

these idiots do pray no doubt they pray they get infected and die cause that's the only explanation i can think of. it's not because the government wants to stick needles into you they aren't putting anything magnetic into you and yes people are that dumb.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1241 on: August 28, 2021, 12:23:31 AM »

s

Ivermectin.  😉. We buy it by the case.  For the horses.  The green apple flavour smells really good, though!

I wouldn't be eating it, either, Trevor.  (though the ponies have been known to steal extra doses...)

TeddyR TeddyR

Duly noted, Sister: I know I have much wrong with me but roundworms aren't one of those things  Wink

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1242 on: August 28, 2021, 05:06:14 AM »

Had my second jab on thursday. No symptons except for feeling tired yesterday. I was expecting something because everyone said there might be a reaction after the second jab.

Is it October yet?
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #1243 on: August 28, 2021, 06:07:48 AM »

It's so senseless.   I wish I could inflict just punishment on the people who f**ked this all up with their lies.

Start with China. If COVID-19 supposedly has a natural origin, then why is China blaming the U.S. for creating the virus?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/world/asia/china-coronavirus-covid-conspiracy-theory.html

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1244 on: August 28, 2021, 07:39:15 AM »

It's so senseless.   I wish I could inflict just punishment on the people who f**ked this all up with their lies.

Start with China. If COVID-19 supposedly has a natural origin, then why is China blaming the U.S. for creating the virus?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/world/asia/china-coronavirus-covid-conspiracy-theory.html

^ What do you care who started it? I worry about morons who aren't trying to stop it. (Koff koff ahem).

Go rake a forest, Tickle Me Zelmo.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 08:18:16 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.