Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 11:31:22 PM
715763 Posts in 53154 Topics by 7771 Members
Latest Member: VernMolone
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 10:41:41 PM 
Started by Alex - Last post by Alex
Betty arrived at the address. The house looked shabby. For some reason, it had survived as the area had developed, stubbornly clinging on like the weeds that choked the garden. The windows were dark and wreathed in shadow giving the whole house the look of some industrial creature's long emptied skull. She walked around the outside of the house. The 'front' door was actually located around the side of the house. The key was a bit stiff and required some forcing, but eventually it turned. She turned the handle and pushed it open.

It opened into a long corridor with several doors on both sides. Down the far end, almost hid in the shadows she could tell there were a pair of staircases, one going up and one down. She picked the door immediately on her right. It opened up into a still furnished living room. Looking around she could see most of the furnature while covered in a thin layer of dust looked fairly new. Evidently the last occupants had been deeply religious. The walls of the sitting room were positively bedecked in pictures of Jesus, crucifixes and other churchy paraphanalia. One wall was open plan and let into the dining room where a silver soup tureen still held the last rotting reminants of a meal. Clearly her client wasn't making too much of an effort to sell this place. Just then she heard the sound of someone entering the house and not being very quiet about it either.

on: Today at 10:16:16 PM 
Started by Trevor - Last post by Rev. Powell
Moebius strip walks into a bar sobbing. Bartender asks, "what's wrong, buddy?" Moebius strip says, "Where do I even begin?"

on: Today at 09:32:47 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Alex
Jason Takes Manhattan

Now I want to see the Muppets battling Jason for primacy in Manhatten.  BounceGiggle

on: Today at 09:32:41 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Allhallowsday
It gets difficult when you start thinking about it too much.  He did a lot of producing and executive producing.

I will always have a spot for "Day the World Ended" because it terrified me as a child.  The scene where a claw retrieves a dead rabbit from a trap gave me nightmares.

In no particular order, besides alphabetical:
Battle Beyond the Stars
Carnosaur
Day the World Ended
Death Race 2000
Forbidden World
Galaxy of Terror
It Conquered the World
Little Shop of Horrors
Sorceress
Welcome to Planet Earth

Wonderful to see you around. 

Nice list; I was hoping it would include NOT OF THIS EARTH (the original) which terrified me as a child! 

on: Today at 09:24:58 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by bob
Jason Takes Manhattan

on: Today at 09:04:21 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by LilCerberus
 Smile Good to hear from you again! Smile

on: Today at 08:53:18 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Alex
The Muppets Take Manhatten.

on: Today at 08:02:47 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Andrew
It gets difficult when you start thinking about it too much.  He did a lot of producing and executive producing.

I will always have a spot for "Day the World Ended" because it terrified me as a child.  The scene where a claw retrieves a dead rabbit from a trap gave me nightmares.

In no particular order, besides alphabetical:
Battle Beyond the Stars
Carnosaur
Day the World Ended
Death Race 2000
Forbidden World
Galaxy of Terror
It Conquered the World
Little Shop of Horrors
Sorceress
Welcome to Planet Earth

on: Today at 06:17:43 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by RCMerchant
MANHATTAN BABY (1983)

on: Today at 05:22:43 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by M.10rda
RC, I thought for a second I'd seen CANNIBAL TERROR but actually I'd seen MONDO CANNIBALE aka THE CANNIBALS aka WHITE CANNIBAL QUEEN, shot in the same year by the same director, the one and only Jesus Franco. That one has some okay parts and some real bad parts, including (maybe even the exact same) Italian actors in shameful/hilarious cannibalface. It wasn't nearly the worst Franco I've seen nor nearly the best. I had no intention of ever watching it again. Now you're making me want to subject myself to CANNIBAL TERROR!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
  • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.