Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:45:59 AM
715337 Posts in 53131 Topics by 7758 Members
Latest Member: Augustxlj
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 99
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 110014 times)
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1170 on: September 04, 2023, 03:32:22 AM »

^ "Societal norms"?  Question
Such as?

Aw, nevermind, mine was too hard of a question. I had something in mind as an answer to my original question but occasionally a dormant little filter kicks on in my head and tells me I probably should not say that.

really ellie?? REALLY???  you are a real piece of work, child. too hard a question? your arrogance is getting REALLY annoying. and your condescension is sadly misplaced here, take it somewhere else.

don't EVEN...EVER!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1171 on: September 05, 2023, 11:24:05 PM »

Do you collect anything odd?

Among other stuff I have containers of dirt from all around the world.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1172 on: September 06, 2023, 06:10:14 PM »

^ "Societal norms"?  Question
Such as?

Aw, nevermind, mine was too hard of a question. I had something in mind as an answer to my original question but occasionally a dormant little filter kicks on in my head and tells me I probably should not say that.

really ellie?? REALLY???  you are a real piece of work, child. too hard a question? your arrogance is getting REALLY annoying. and your condescension is sadly misplaced here, take it somewhere else.

I finally read another of your posts and this is what I see. Troublemaking once again. Gasp, never saw that coming. OK, Cook, you win, I did try to keep the peace with your grudge-fueled ego but a fifth personal attack merits a response.

You truly have a messianic complex, you know it? Gotta vicariously rescue others whether the person needs it or not. RC and I are fine, and if ever we're not, we work it out. He doesn't need his grandma standing over his shoulder.

I think it conceals deep insecurity in you that you make so much trouble wherever you go, even bragging here about making it elsewhere, but then again living vicariously is what you do, isn't it, adopting surrogate daughter-nieces and such.

Shame you are clearly so unhappy and that makes you lash out even at someone who hadn't done anything to you, as I  did absolutely nothing to you, Cook. Nothing. For a poor line cook at a bar and grill in (yawn) Kansas----oh, sorry, I mean a (ahem) chef, you sure feel entitled to judge others. I guess it's because you are so happy and successful. Or at least stuck in a perpetual adolescence, working a college student job, staying up all night. Still getting stoned?

My annoyance at your obsession with me aside, the way you see things is so odd. Paranoid, chip on your shoulder, just plain weird to be honest.

Where you see arrogance in my post I intended self-deprecation, admitting maybe my question was too undefined and unfair to lay out there, and that the answer I had in mind to give was probably one I shouldn't have said. There's no arrogance there, Cook, there's a humble admission that the fault of the inquiry being unclear lay with me, not the person who didn't get what I was asking about.

How you see the actions of others says a lot about you. It might interest you to know three people here, Cook, three, have told me privately they wish you had kept your word about only reading the posts here from now on and not posting anymore. You remember the second to last time you stomped off, mad? The nicest guy in here literally said this to me:

"I wish she had not come back."

No, she's too obsessed with self-assertion in general and her burning seven year old grudge in particular to not come back and slide into her familiar predictable pattern of troublemaking judgment.

Under your self-delusions of being some woke warrior, Cook, you're simply an angry, unpopular person, and you go after others out of unhappiness.

Good job. You made trouble. You can open the nightstand drawer for some action tonight.

Just be nice and put some music on for your neighbors. Thin low-rent flat walls, you know.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 06:13:17 PM by ER » Logged

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #1173 on: September 07, 2023, 02:57:37 AM »

you're adorable when you're triggered, ellie. and you really should be writing fiction for money, you're VERY good at it, lol!  Cheers

don't EVEN...EVER!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1174 on: September 07, 2023, 05:30:52 AM »

I thought about something last night, and it left me feeling sorry for you. That thing was how your trolling and bullying are symptoms of the fact you have nothing to be happy about in your life. You're poor, you're old, you labor in a dead-end kid's job with getting Social Security now being such a life changer to your dire situation that you brag about it (oh and now you've got a car!), you're married to an old man, you have only vicarious family, a made-up religion most kids outgrow in their twenties, and amid that emptiness you fill it with anger, apparently  going from website to website "triggering" others and telling yourself you're standing for something, so in need of validation you come in bragging about picking fights and reporting people for rules violations. Once I really thought about what living that way would be like, I started feeling bad for you. Thank God I'm not a bitter old childless woman with nothing to make me happy but my efforts to hurt other people.

Have fun, Cook, I really do feel sorry for you.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1175 on: September 07, 2023, 09:20:21 PM »

What has this thread devolved to?

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1176 on: September 07, 2023, 10:15:47 PM »

Look, Chef, we get that you and ER don't like each other.
She offered a reasonable compromise - SIMPLY IGNORE HER.
You're making this forum a contentious place by not accepting a truce when it's offered.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1177 on: September 07, 2023, 10:26:59 PM »

I know. I do. I think I'll go back to ignoring her toxic trolling. If someone with a long history of online bullying kept coming after you, though, Misfit, to be honest, mightn't you eventually respond, especially if you'd tried to make peace and tried to ignore but the bully kept picking on you? Even if you knew this is all she does on various sites, targeting and causing trouble, even if you find her highly predictable, wouldn't you maybe have enough? There's a cycle with her, she comes in and plays sweet and nice, builds up, erupts, usually on someone else's behalf, needing to feel she's a hero in her own mind, then after several venomous months makes a big dramatic show of leaving when she gets stood up to. I figured it might speed that up so we can have some peace again if I pile-drivered her nose out the back of her head with a bombastic if accurate reply, but I don't think we're close to the end of this cycle of her trolling yet. After all, this site still lets her in; not all of them do. She never ever shows up without bringing trouble, despite the posted first rule of this place to be courteous here. If I broke that rule last night, hey at least I took about ten jabs off her before I replied.

Like I said, I'm tired of her game. Let her snipe and troll. It's literally all she's got. She's mental.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1178 on: September 07, 2023, 11:03:36 PM »

Have you ever had a veneral diasese?
I had the clap once. You know- drippy dick syndrome.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1179 on: September 07, 2023, 11:36:41 PM »

Have you ever had a veneral diasese?
I had the clap once. You know- drippy dick syndrome.

😳😳I should be so lucky to get anything 😉

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #1180 on: September 08, 2023, 02:57:35 AM »

Look, Chef, we get that you and ER don't like each other.
She offered a reasonable compromise - SIMPLY IGNORE HER.
You're making this forum a contentious place by not accepting a truce when it's offered.

lewis, you took her side once too often. you hurt people who love you because of her. and that sucks. but you know what? you keep her, she's exactly what you deserve.
  as for the rest of you, you allowed her to take over. have fun. i'll pop in now and then to see who else has disappeared, and i pity you all . your female trump's name is ellie. you earned her.

don't EVEN...EVER!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1181 on: September 08, 2023, 05:50:10 AM »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1182 on: September 08, 2023, 07:44:48 AM »

Can't say I have, RC.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1183 on: September 08, 2023, 07:48:35 AM »

No VD for me.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1184 on: September 08, 2023, 11:37:50 AM »

Can't say that I had that, RC

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 99
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.