Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:38:55 AM
715352 Posts in 53133 Topics by 7759 Members
Latest Member: Daniel Kay
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 227
Author Topic: Name That Movie - Pictures  (Read 1297181 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2055 on: February 08, 2010, 10:00:15 PM »

CAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #2056 on: February 08, 2010, 10:35:00 PM »

Try this one on for size:

wow that looks like the most gay (gayest) murdered victims I have ever seen... lol

Javakoala
« Reply #2057 on: February 09, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »

Not PIECES.

Not terribly gay, and a couple of the filmmakers and crew are the dead bodies.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2058 on: February 09, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »

I dunno...ADDICTED TO MURDER (1995)?  Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #2059 on: February 09, 2010, 09:32:06 PM »

Nope.

This is actually from the 70s and the two main leads went on to do very mainstream and popular TV shows. One still acts and the other went Greenie and disappeared. I tried to track this person down and was soundly ignored.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2060 on: February 09, 2010, 10:11:44 PM »

LOVE ME DEADLY (1973) ?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Javakoala
« Reply #2061 on: February 10, 2010, 05:51:45 PM »

one more bit of trivia and then a new pic tomorrow perhaps.

This film came out around the time Chainsaw Massacre did and there are people who say Hooper ripped this movie off, but others say this movie ripped off Hooper's. The filmmakers of this film say they actually had principal shooting on this film done before Massacre did. Who knows the truth? Well, you certainly can't ask the director of this film whose real identity has been a long term act of smoke and mirrors. I was given the runaround for nearly six months before giving up when I tried to interview the crew once.  I think I still have those emails saved back somewhere.

And, no, RC, it isn't Love Me Deadly.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2062 on: February 10, 2010, 08:21:46 PM »

You sound like you could be describing DERANGED (1974), though I don't recognize the still.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2063 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:45 PM »

AH HA!  TeddyR

THREE ON A MEATHOOK!!!

WOAH!  Buggedout WAITAMINNIT!

Uh...mebbe not...no TV stars in that one...hmmmmm......

BARN OF THE NAKED DEAD?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:39:05 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2064 on: February 10, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »

AH HA!  TeddyR

THREE ON A MEATHOOK!!!

Thought of that but there's only 2 on that meathook  Wink... and MEATHOOK actually came out before CHAINSAW... didn't it?

I'm still going with DERANGED.  I'll probably be shamed, though.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Javakoala
« Reply #2065 on: February 11, 2010, 01:13:22 AM »

No shame in being wrong.  And you are. And RC as well, but he is scraping the bottom of the barrel in the right area.

I was awakened by jerks next door, again. Back to bed, but I will post another pic tomorrow.

Another hint: Think Livermore.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #2066 on: February 11, 2010, 04:06:48 AM »

The Corpse Grinders?

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Skull
« Reply #2067 on: February 11, 2010, 08:30:22 AM »

one more bit of trivia and then a new pic tomorrow perhaps.

This film came out around the time Chainsaw Massacre did and there are people who say Hooper ripped this movie off, but others say this movie ripped off Hooper's. The filmmakers of this film say they actually had principal shooting on this film done before Massacre did. Who knows the truth? Well, you certainly can't ask the director of this film whose real identity has been a long term act of smoke and mirrors. I was given the runaround for nearly six months before giving up when I tried to interview the crew once.  I think I still have those emails saved back somewhere.

And, no, RC, it isn't Love Me Deadly.

Interesting story...

Looking at the pic I would believe the filmmakers inspiration came from shocking ending of Three on a Meathook... although, I always believe TCM inspiration came from the final 30 minutes of Three on a Meathook (1972) and parts of Death Line (1972), I never like to give too much credit to the Ed Gein background [like many people do] since it seemed that almost every psycho character (Starting from Psycho 1960 thru the 1970's) was inspried from Ed Gein ~ Even Three on a Meathook and Death Line had the "Ed Gein" inspiration.

So I could believe that both movies comming out around 1974 could have a similar idea without actually copying each other. Which makes me believe the movie your talking about is between 1973 to 1975.

I would like to know what movie your taking about...  Cheers

Javakoala
« Reply #2068 on: February 11, 2010, 06:07:44 PM »

IMDB says 1975, but the filmmakers, the ones I could track down, said they actually had the script in 72 or so and were filming it through 1973 and 74. I think they said they had to refilm certain parts in 74 due to investors, but the bulk of the film was shot in 73. Then it turns out the investors were connected with organized crime and there was a murder of one of the investors...it sounds like a nightmare, if you can believe any of it.

The director is the thing that kills me. They say it is this one person and that he is the brother of one of the other crew members, but nothing completely concrete can be found on the guy. Supposedly he did some VERY small parts in some TV stuff. This is the only movie he ever made. Even the stars who went on to have careers from this film claim they don't even recall the film being made. Possible, but unlikely. There is a rumor that a now-famous person was behind this and doesn't want his name attached to it for some reason.  I don't get it.

Oh well...second meaningless image from the movie:

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2069 on: February 11, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »

I'm thinking LAST HOUSE ON DEAD END STREET or AXE.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 227
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.