Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:21:55 AM
715167 Posts in 53124 Topics by 7755 Members
Latest Member: Independentbbz
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Author Topic: Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest?  (Read 43839 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2020, 04:14:48 PM »

Ironic you should think I was describing myself, RC.  Wink

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »

To my shame, something deep and reptilian in me roots for the approaching hurricanes.

zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2020, 04:07:48 PM »

All this time since I joined this .org in 2013 or whatever, I thought that RC was a grumpy old woman because I used to argue with an RC from Michigan on an old minor league hockey message board in 2001 who was a grumpy old drunk lady that would argue and act the same way. Sorry, dude! #TRUMP2020 #BlackLivesMatterSucks  TeddyR

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2020, 05:28:27 PM »

All this time since I joined this .org in 2013 or whatever, I thought that RC was a grumpy old woman because I used to argue with an RC from Michigan on an old minor league hockey message board in 2001 who was a grumpy old drunk lady that would argue and act the same way. Sorry, dude! #TRUMP2020 #BlackLivesMatterSucks  TeddyR

I have to confess that you are freely showing your bigotry.   Thumbdown

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2020, 06:23:13 PM »

Apologies to those here in the food business, but I confess if ever I get three wishes, one will be that people stop needing to eat to stay alive. The other two are minty-fresh breath for everyone and a time machine for me.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2020, 06:26:11 PM »

Apologies to those here in the food business, but I confess if ever I get three wishes, one will be that people stop needing to eat to stay alive. The other two are minty-fresh breath for everyone and a time machine for me.

We would still get to eat if we wanted to, right??   BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2020, 06:39:39 PM »

Sure.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2020, 08:28:28 PM »

When I was 6 and 7 we lived in Marolboro NY. My Dad would be out drinking and come home and beat the s**t out of my Ma. Me and my brothers would hide under the bed. My brother Richie would be screaming in the crib. The next morning after Dad passed out, their would be holes in the walls all over the house. She would have black eyes and fat lips. I hated him.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2020, 09:27:33 PM »

All this time since I joined this .org in 2013 or whatever, I thought that RC was a grumpy old woman because I used to argue with an RC from Michigan on an old minor league hockey message board in 2001 who was a grumpy old drunk lady that would argue and act the same way. Sorry, dude! #TRUMP2020 #BlackLivesMatterSucks  TeddyR

I have to confess that you are freely showing your bigotry.   Thumbdown

I ain't worried about it. It's like talking to a doorknob.
What I really think sunk his boat with me when he called Tiana my "token girlfreind"  Hatred
Get out of your basement.
I been with Tiana for over 8 years. Just because he's half Eskimo that gives him the right to be racist?
He's a troll.
I won't give him the satisfaction.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 09:41:49 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2020, 01:42:05 AM »

All this time since I joined this .org in 2013 or whatever, I thought that RC was a grumpy old woman because I used to argue with an RC from Michigan on an old minor league hockey message board in 2001 who was a grumpy old drunk lady that would argue and act the same way. Sorry, dude! #TRUMP2020 #BlackLivesMatterSucks  TeddyR

I ain't worried about it. It's like talking to a doorknob.
What I really think sunk his boat with me when he called Tiana my "token girlfreind"  Hatred
Get out of your basement.
I been with Tiana for over 8 years. Just because he's half Eskimo that gives him the right to be racist?
He's a troll.
I won't give him the satisfaction.

No, what sank my boat was pity for her. That you’re the best she could do?  Bluesad

------------------
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2020, 02:59:51 AM »

There’s nothing bigoted about condemning a racist organization that exploits black people like Black Lives Matter. You just gotta love all of those white folk burning, looting, and destroying cities all in the name of Black Lives Matter; thus making black people look bad. That’s nothing new for white Democrats though, who boldly call themselves “allies” of the people that they’re exploiting. We get our fair share of “allies” up here in Alaska too; it’s always some white liberal that thinks that they know what’s best for us too. I think Malcolm X summed up those “allies” quite accurately:

------------------
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2020, 01:56:25 PM »

When I was 6 and 7 we lived in Marolboro NY. My Dad would be out drinking and come home and beat the s**t out of my Ma. Me and my brothers would hide under the bed. My brother Richie would be screaming in the crib. The next morning after Dad passed out, their would be holes in the walls all over the house. She would have black eyes and fat lips. I hated him.

I wish you and your family had not had to live through that. Your father sounds like a horrible person but from things you've said in here I know you love your own children and were never like that to them, so you rose above your father's conduct and not only is that to your credit but it's also a great victory, that no matter how bad he got he didn't break you and he wasn't able to destroy you like he was destroyed.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2020, 02:08:58 PM »

There’s nothing bigoted about condemning a racist organization that exploits black people like Black Lives Matter. You just gotta love all of those white folk burning, looting, and destroying cities all in the name of Black Lives Matter; thus making black people look bad. That’s nothing new for white Democrats though, who boldly call themselves “allies” of the people that they’re exploiting. We get our fair share of “allies” up here in Alaska too; it’s always some white liberal that thinks that they know what’s best for us too. I think Malcolm X summed up those “allies” quite accurately:

I'd read what you've written, but since by your own standards you have no credibility, why bother?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2020, 04:23:56 PM »

I'd read what you've written, but since by your own standards you have no credibility, why bother?

What part of that Malcolm X quote do you not consider credible? It is racist to dismiss the words of such a prominent civil rights leader so lightly.

------------------
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2020, 04:27:16 PM »

What part of that Malcolm X quote do you not consider credible? It is racist to dismiss the words of such a prominent civil rights leader so lightly.

I didn't read the quote. Why bother when you've said nothing you post is credible?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.