Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:57:03 PM
715408 Posts in 53136 Topics by 7760 Members
Latest Member: Amy054617
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 04:53:31 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Gabriel Knight
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

It's a fairly decent movie about an old tired and sad hero that's past his prime, and that's the biggest problem.  Does anybody really want to see an old sad worn out Indiana Jones as his life winds down?  There's definitely some good ideas here, but it feels like it lacks the POW Spielberg would have given it.

I actually thought that the absence of Spielberg helped the movie. The fourth installment was a disaster, mainly because his presence. The fifth (and I guess final) entry is a little bit more serious and the story actually makes sense this time. I enjoyed it immensely.

on: Today at 04:52:59 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by bob
Mulholland Falls (1996)

on: Today at 04:52:00 PM 
Started by Alex - Last post by Gabriel Knight
About time. I always thought this guy had a very interesting life.

on: Today at 04:39:17 PM 
Started by M.10rda - Last post by M.10rda
Yeah. So many of the recent Marvel movies are falling into that same trap. MADAME WEB = two-hour trailer for a sequel we may never receive (and that's fine) where the main character is actually called "Madame Web" and she actually leads an actual team of actually-costumed actual superheroes. I haven't seen WEREWOLF BY NIGHT yet but I imagine you and most other folks were hoping to watch a movie about a werewolf, not a movie about a guy named "Jack Russell".

on: Today at 04:28:46 PM 
Started by Trevor - Last post by zombie no.one
The Ginger Ninja

I will watch anything with Deckmaills Diegahnn and Stergam Sehgn in it

on: Today at 04:19:40 PM 
Started by Trevor - Last post by LilCerberus
Joystick Of Justice

on: Today at 03:41:17 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Alex
Darkness Falls.

on: Today at 03:19:56 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Trevor
The Ghost and the Darkness (1997)

on: Today at 03:18:46 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by lester1/2jr
The Mire (2023) - There is a series on Netflix called The Mire this is not that.

Instead, it's a dialogue heavy but compelling drama about the final hours of a cult, right before they all get carried off into space or another dimension or whatever it's supposed to be. There are only 3 actors: the cult leader and his two top proteges. The problems start when they begin to sense that the leader is getting cold feet about the big moment. Is the whole thing a fraud? How could that be??

If you ever saw "Creation of the Humanoids" you know the vibe: an awful lot of talking but it's all going in the right direction. It was a mile deep in the "new to tubi" section. I may well be the first person to watch this and may be the last as it looks cheap as Hell right off the bat. The Mire refers to a codename the leader uses to siphon off funds from the groups bank account. OR DOES HE????

4/5

It has about as much action as "Over Drawn At The Memory Bank" but I enjoyed it. Could use some tuning up around the edges, though. I would definitely watch another one from the director, whoever they are.

on: Today at 03:15:12 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Trevor

Oy 😳😆😆😆

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
  • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.