Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:38:15 AM
715342 Posts in 53132 Topics by 7758 Members
Latest Member: Augustxlj
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 99
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 110117 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1425 on: November 12, 2023, 10:22:39 AM »

As Mitch Heldberg once said, I don't have a girlfriend, but I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1426 on: November 13, 2023, 09:54:02 AM »

What's your favorite Beatles song? I'll go with "Norwegian Wood."

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1427 on: November 13, 2023, 09:57:54 AM »

Hard one! I would have said Eleanor Rigby for a long time, but now maybe Julia. Since I had children, it's been known to make me cry. I never wanted to leave them.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1428 on: November 13, 2023, 11:05:27 AM »

Revolution.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1429 on: November 14, 2023, 11:04:54 AM »

Helter Skelter.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1430 on: November 27, 2023, 10:54:57 PM »

Thank you for trying, Indy, but I think you're only going to put yourself in the crosshairs for no good reason. I can't quite believe the re-writing of the history of this meanness I see here when the chronology is right there for all to see but honestly what's left to talk about? I tried, you tried, it's not going to do any good. I finally defended myself and get called the aggressor, lol. Only banning people who begin personal attacks will stop the cancer from spreading and I wish it was the new policy. Clean slate for everybody, just don't do it anymore, or else. That'd solve it all

ER  April 29, 2023, 11:00:05 PM
Do you still listen to every song posted here?

Allhallowsday April 30, 2023, 06:46:37 PM
 Sometimes.  Why?

ER  April 30, 2023, 08:48:21 PM
 A long time ago you said you listened to every song that was posted, and since I've been posting songs I remembered that and was curious if it was still true.

Allhallowsday April 30, 2023, 10:46:30 PM
I did in fact listen to any YouTube save Black Sabbath.  The embedded video no longer works for me here, so I must follow a link and startup YouTube.  Nah.

ER May 05, 2023, 11:55:04 AM
I was going to let you figure it out on your own, but as a courtesy I'll let you know that as of my last answer to you earlier in the week, I have stopped reading your posts altogether., and don't plan to change that.

ER May 05, 2023, 05:41:13 PM
You see, I kept waiting to feel some sense of flattery in your obsession with me, or even some amusement in watching you always stumbling through a sense conspiracies and double meanings in the plainest and most straightforward of posts, but the fact is you were just boring. So boring. The room didn't need to watch me put you in your place yet another time, which I was going to have to do sooner or later, so this way you keep your self-delusions about your sense of wit and insightfulness, how big and bad a crusader you are (yawn) and for me it's like you in all your befuddled, boring, grouchy cluelessness don't even exist.  I love it.
Pace, morono! :-)

ER May 06, 2023, 10:08:08 AM
For what it's worth, I don't want bad relations here with you or anyone else, but you won't leave me alone. You feel at liberty to constantly pick on me, so it's easier to ignore you. How about on the forum and in here we leave each other alone?

ER May 21, 2023, 01:00:19 PM
Oh, hey, some long-windedness, because I know you'll read it all. Lol

I find people without sex lives are often bitter, so I make allowances for you. I guess I struck a nerve that day when I finally told you how boring I find you, and you couldn't keep it in anymore, but honestly, if you were going to try to hit me back tit for tat (you do remember tit, right?), couldn't you have done it without showing everyone how you read my every post, every karma, listen to every song? That makes you seem pitiful in your obsession. (You wouldn't believe the private messages I get laughing about you.... Someone the other day said he's trying to match your grouchiness to some old man hormone cycle.)

You know, I've extended an olive branch to you in the past, ignored you til I felt bad and gave you another chance. Are you just too bitter to let things go and co-exist? You know, you roll the dice enough you eventually get lucky, so I'm sure one day you will stumble onto something and make me mad and, well, I'll have to do something about you, but I'd rather not get to that.

Let things go, John, be happy, ignore me and I'll return the favor. WWJD, right? Or Pope Francis? Or someone whose balls aren't chronically backed up?

Answer: they'd be more pleasant in life, less a grouchy old man. I guess if you can't get c**t you be one, huh?

All right, the person I am picking up is finished, so I needs must depart, but thanks for reading every word of this and proving a point to us both.

--LE PS: I increased the font size for you. 
PPS: This was fun!

Allhallowsday  May 21, 2023, 02:03:27 PM
Hi Indy,
I have rec'd a few private messages that I would like to share with you.  It seems someone who accuses me of "obsession" has an obsession... with me.  Please advise and thank you.
jgg

ER May 21, 2023, 02:06:23 PM
Come on, make peace with me once and for all. Bad feelings aren't good for anybody. Peace? Or at least politely ignoring? Truce, and I won't be the first to break it.

indianasmith May 21, 2023, 02:16:44 PM 
I'd rather not get in the middle of it, to be honest.

ER May 21, 2023, 02:28:18 PM
Everybody is ratting you out, John.
"I have rec'd a few private messages that I would like to share with you.  It seems someone who accuses me of "obsession" has an obsession... with me.  Please advise and thank you.
jgg"
I swear you are such a whiny baby who can dish it out (calling yourself a poked bear? lol) but you sure can't take it.

Allhallowsday   May 21, 2023, 02:29:35 PM (to Indy)
There's no problem and no middle.  I have not responded to the msgs I've rec'd, but they are remarkably insulting and unkind and unwarranted.  I merely wanted a witness that I trust.
Thanks for your response.

Allhallowsday May 21, 2023, 02:31:50 PM
I see you've already shared my msg with Evelyn.  You disappoint me.

indianasmith May 21, 2023, 02:58:54 PM
She's one of my closest friends.  I thought she deserved to know.
I cannot be the impartial arbiter you seem to want; she and I go too far back.

Allhallowsday May 21, 2023, 03:15:53 PM
Perhaps I will post them publicly.  Loyalty is a wonderful thing which I admire.  This is a web forum which some take too personally.   I won't trouble you again.
end

ER November 14, 2023, 11:47:46 PM

John left because he could dish it out but couldn't take it. He picked fights for years and then like all bullies cried when he got his nose bloodied. He tried to sneak around and talk behind my back whimpering like a b***h about getting his feelings hurt after trying to hurt mine for years, and got embarrassed to be caught in the act of backbiting and gossip. He is anything but the victim.

No, Evelyn, I only responded to anything anyone posted.  Interestingly, one of the earliest PMs I still have was from you thanking me for my standing up for you.  Being raised a gentleman, I could not discern the proper response to a woman with a mouth fouler than a drunken sailor in private messages no less.  Post of PMs provided above.  Again.  Evidence of your own frustration because you could never get the better of me, entrap me, of catch me in a lie.   Nor could you get a rise out of me.  Your characterizations are typically paranoid.  You were never that interesting.  Your "planning to leave" is indeed bulls**t in the form of a good idea.  I never said you were stupid.  It's a dead forum anyway.  Before you leave, let me know what the "Classic Rock Era" is.

But Ron was wrong.  Indy is the reason I left.  I believed he was a Christian and my friend.  He is a creature. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1431 on: November 28, 2023, 05:57:50 PM »

John, I've always gotten along with you and have stood up for you in the past.
But Evelyn and I have known each other for 23 years now and she is my closest friend.
I am sorry that you two are at such odds with one another, but if you ask me to side with you against her, the answer will ALWAYS be "No."
You said you appreciated loyalty, but apparently you don't when it's not to you.
Frankly, at this point, I don't care if you stay or go.  I bear you no ill-will on my own behalf, but I will not watch my best friend attacked, here or anywhere else, and not stand up for her.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1432 on: November 28, 2023, 07:01:18 PM »

John, I've always gotten along with you and have stood up for you in the past.
But Evelyn and I have known each other for 23 years now and she is my closest friend.
I am sorry that you two are at such odds with one another, but if you ask me to side with you against her, the answer will ALWAYS be "No."
You said you appreciated loyalty, but apparently you don't when it's not to you.
Frankly, at this point, I don't care if you stay or go.  I bear you no ill-will on my own behalf, but I will not watch my best friend attacked, here or anywhere else, and not stand up for her.

Cite an example of "attack".  Nor am I at odds with your best friend.  She suffers from Projection, frustration, and insecurity. 
I would not ask you or anyone to "pick a side".  I graduated high school decades ago.  Perhaps my opinion of you as an honest thoughtful man is too high.  As far as you are concerned, you must have seen the words written to me, inexplicably.  Presumably acceptable if not appropriate in your view. 
I am bored with this site and what's happened to it.  We were a "family" for a long time.  I meant what I wrote about loyalty.  I think even higher, though, of integrity. 

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1433 on: November 28, 2023, 07:46:02 PM »

Probably best we let this be our last exchange, then.
Goodbye.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1434 on: November 28, 2023, 08:08:21 PM »

Goodbye.

Cite an example of "attack".  One.  Find one.  Open your eyes.  Look for one that might warrant a tenth of the bile spewed at me in private message, posted again for all to read. 
"Be a man" like your BEST FRIEND has written to me numerous times and justify your best friend's  behavior.  If those words of hers are acceptable, this forum is not acceptable.  The website is abandoned.  And I'm sorry you are a fraud. 
Also, I acknowledged I left.  I didn't write I was leaving.  Your best friend said she was leaving.  That'd be good.  She's crazy. Cheers

javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #1435 on: November 29, 2023, 03:41:02 PM »

So...how about them Mets? Huh, folks? Anyone? SOMEONE!?!?!?

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1436 on: November 29, 2023, 07:15:05 PM »

Better than being a Jets fan?

yeah no.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1437 on: November 29, 2023, 10:25:03 PM »

Goodbye.

Cite an example of "attack".  One.  Find one.  Open your eyes.  Look for one that might warrant a tenth of the bile spewed at me in private message, posted again for all to read. 
"Be a man" like your BEST FRIEND has written to me numerous times and justify your best friend's  behavior.  If those words of hers are acceptable, this forum is not acceptable.  The website is abandoned.  And I'm sorry you are a fraud. 
Also, I acknowledged I left.  I didn't write I was leaving.  Your best friend said she was leaving.  That'd be good.  She's crazy. Cheers

I'm sorry I called you a whiny b***h, John. Clearly you've proven me wrong.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1438 on: November 29, 2023, 10:58:33 PM »

I don't know, I don't follow baseball. Which suggests a personal question: what's your favorite spectator sport? Mine's basketball (Kentuckian, you see).

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1439 on: November 30, 2023, 12:09:20 AM »

I don't know, I don't follow baseball. Which suggests a personal question: what's your favorite spectator sport? Mine's basketball (Kentuckian, you see).

Mine was always cricket but seeing the way our national team let us down yet again at the World Cup - we've lost every 4 years since 1992 - I think it is time to give them the finger.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 99
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.