Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:56:35 AM
714884 Posts in 53113 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 99
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 108103 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #990 on: August 12, 2023, 11:06:16 PM »

Shrug, killing people is like sliding down a muddy hill, after the first step the rest is easy.

Have you ever killed anybody? Do you know anyone who has? Or has been killed? I do.
It's easy to be glib about it when you don't know how heartbreaking it is and traumatic to the family' of the murderer or having a friend murdered. It makes you feel like you're falling in a bottomless pit. My old girlfriend Kerrie had her parents murdered in a horrible way. Kerrie lived in my house for a while after- she lost her mind. She would sit in her car and scream at the top of her lungs at the sky. She lost her mind. The funeral was closed casket. My brother in law Leroy did 25 years in prison for cutting a man in half with a 12 gauge shotgun. My kids loved Uncle Leroy. All through school they were known as being related to a killer .
You're being glib about it is insulting. Shut the f**k up.  Hatred
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:51:35 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #991 on: August 13, 2023, 02:07:29 AM »

What do you think of Keith Moon?

he was a hot nun, lol!

don't EVEN...EVER!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #992 on: August 13, 2023, 07:54:45 AM »

Shrug, killing people is like sliding down a muddy hill, after the first step the rest is easy.

Have you ever killed anybody? Do you know anyone who has? Or has been killed? I do.
It's easy to be glib about it when you don't know how heartbreaking it is and traumatic to the family' of the murderer or having a friend murdered. It makes you feel like you're falling in a bottomless pit. My old girlfriend Kerrie had her parents murdered in a horrible way. Kerrie lived in my house for a while after- she lost her mind. She would sit in her car and scream at the top of her lungs at the sky. She lost her mind. The funeral was closed casket. My brother in law Leroy did 25 years in prison for cutting a man in half with a 12 gauge shotgun. My kids loved Uncle Leroy. All through school they were known as being related to a killer .
You're being glib about it is insulting. Shut the f**k up.  Hatred

Oh, I think I can match you pretty well, Ron.

Ever seen two parents shot to death in front of their children by soldiers? Watched the children screaming in front of their mother's body while her eye dangled out of what's left of her head?

Ever had a job where you not only watch people die every week but helped coordinate the ops that kill them?

Ever gotten to know someone personally yet known the whole time you were helping out them on a path to an unpleasant end?

Ever cared about people and lived terrified they were going to die at any given time doing the jobs they did?

You tell me about knowing murder victims and think it gives you a monopoly on the subject of death?

Hon, you don't know the half of things.

And, yes, after you start in it does get easier. Don't ask me why but it does. The first brown-skinned kid you watch get taken down messes you up a lot more than the next fifty.

My former employers say I have high-functioning PTSD but I always think it'd be much scarier to feel nothing after working a job where the work I was part of resulted in people losing their lives.

So, yes, I can say I know a little about the subject. I'm sure a lot more than you do.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #993 on: August 13, 2023, 08:12:59 AM »

Personally- I think you're full off sh!t, but that's just my opinion.
You seem flip and callous.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 08:15:01 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #994 on: August 13, 2023, 08:18:56 AM »

I like you, RC, but frankly you're not worth the trouble of lying to.

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #995 on: August 14, 2023, 03:36:50 AM »

ellie, i think you are too. i think you insert yourself into what you see on tv and post it here as your own life. and no, i don't plan to apologize for saying so, just so you know. you aren't the only person i've known to do that.

don't EVEN...EVER!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #996 on: August 14, 2023, 04:05:17 AM »

What do you think of Keith Moon?

he was a hot nun, lol!

Brilliant drummer and also - despite his issues - was apparently a nice man too.

There's a clip of him on YT being interviewed in a bathroom so he sits down in the small urinal and then leans back  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90cvjqv96M BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #997 on: August 14, 2023, 09:55:24 AM »

If you wouldn't then you're not entitled to have loved ones.

I wouldn't want my loved ones to kill for me, either. What makes my life more valuable than anyone's? Those people have loved ones too. If we die, we die. I will not EVER murder someone for such selfish reasons. The only way I would kill anyone is in self-defense. I would not go to war, either. If the rich want war- they should be the first to enlist. I don't think we have had a war since WW II that was just.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 09:59:44 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #998 on: August 14, 2023, 10:16:38 AM »

I don't think we've had a war since WWII that was just either.

And, yes, rich people shouldn't be able to avoid what poor people are sent to do.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #999 on: August 14, 2023, 12:11:41 PM »

OK, moving on from all this inspiring drama-
Are there any foods you will not eat?
For me- liver. Or liverwurst. Just the smell makes me wanna puke. Same goes for tripe or squid. Spahgettios as well. Tasteless canned mush. No clams or oysters either. Cilantro ruins any food.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1000 on: August 14, 2023, 12:44:11 PM »

For me- liver. Or liverwurst. Just the smell makes me wanna puke. Same goes for tripe or squid. Spahgettios as well. Tasteless canned mush. No clams or oysters either. Cilantro ruins any food.

Corn on the cob
Any sort of salads
Seafood or pizza with pineapples on it
Sushi or meat that is rare or under-cooked
Chicken flavoured sausages
Anything hot: I can't eat things like curry although I do like it.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1001 on: August 14, 2023, 12:51:54 PM »

Liver. I hate the texture. Cabbage and Brussel sprouts, I just loath the taste.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1002 on: August 14, 2023, 12:58:03 PM »

Lots. Most cruciferous vegetables are a no-no: cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts. I do like cabbage sometimes, though, and I can take kale in a salad. I also can't do asparagus, yams or eggplant. I can't stand pumpkin. I have eaten chicken liver, beef liver makes me gag. I won't eat veal or foie gras for ethical reasons. Other than that, pretty much anything.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1003 on: August 14, 2023, 01:10:43 PM »

Beets. Loathe them passionately. Likewise most meat. I also felt like a wuss but I couldn't make myself eat Limburger cheese on a dare one time. I thought I could handle it but just couldn't get past the smell.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 04:04:30 PM by ER » Logged

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1004 on: August 14, 2023, 02:39:04 PM »

I don't eat asparagus, corn on the cob (hurts my teeth), liver, oysters, anchovies, and most pickled things,
I try to avoid mushrooms, mustard, ketchup, peanuts, peanut butter, and pasta.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 99
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.